The drunj thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Daydrinjing, because it's a holiday and to me that means screwdrivers for breakfast and Jameson & Gingers for lunch

Feeling bready gud

I want to drinj this for all day brunch just because it looks so pretty

Time to BMUP the drunj thread. I was reading about the trending news that bombay sapphire is being recalled and some guy posted this in response to a poster who said it was incredible marketing

Btw @Dani8 you sick bird... With them oyster things. Go away!

YOUR TEARS FEED MY SOULLESS CORE.
LMAO. That's pure evil.

Right just for that, when I take the dreaded mother in law out for mothers day lunch today I'm having oysters. And booze. Lots of booze to get through the ordeal.

@Joel. Here you go. Autocorrect not permitted in the drunj thread, Joel.

I would @Dani8 but I don;t get off properly if my drunkness is bound to one thread. I must be unleashed in the east on this forum. Good news is that I don;t drink much. Once every few Sunday's. Bwhwhahahaha!

Today isn't Sunday my dear friend. Not even where I live.

Here you go. Let's get drunj and dance like no one is watching. How cool are these two.

https://www.facebook.com/Heartticom/...2452933070946/

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not drunk just buzzed w mobile autocorrect fixing **** for me. Just this ki g about how much cral I've posted. Thx for putting up w me. Live u guys. Ha. I typed guts but it fixed it. That time I typed futs. Wyd. ...etc? Samint WTF is what I wanted .

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Careful. You might get temporarily banned.
who got temp banned?

Are we not allowed public drunkeness? Do you have any idea hoe hard that is to spell when you're drunk? Bannable?

Oh man...drnk tank is hard.
Bannanabale

LOL

Wait how do I upload from mobile g .uk

Does this work
content://media/external/file/15709

No.

TThis

Screw it. Sry. Will find it on laptop lol. Just Google banana Batman bale. Its a banana saying nsnsnsns. *A. Nanana. Cuz old Batman OMF Adam west =*(

Geez even these posts I ramble =/