Would you date, or marry someone who had a sex change operation?

Tools    

You're not gonna change my opinion on this, i am straight and would never go with a transgender.simple as that!
I never said nor implied that you should "go with a transgender." In fact, what I said was "I firmly believe in every person's right to choose to be with a particular partner - or leave that partner - for absolutely any reason." That includes what set of genitals that person was born with.

I also said you don't have the right to dictate what other people's genders are.

These are two wholly separate and unrelated concepts.
You'll find it's God that chooses a persons gender! Not getting into this argument it's getting a bit boring now.

You'll find it's God that chooses a persons gender!
As a Roman Catholic, I am not going to quibble with that. But ... God also gave us free will to make our own choices. I was born in England, but chose to live in America when I was 25. God didn't care! I'm happy being a woman, but if I were born a man who wished he were a woman, I would do everything in my power to live as a female.

As a Roman Catholic, I am not going to quibble with that. But ... God also gave us free will to make our own choices. I was born in England, but chose to live in America when I was 25. God didn't care! I'm happy being a woman, but if I were born a man who wished he were a woman, I would do everything in my power to live as a female.
Would you marry a man who had been born a woman?

Would you marry a man who had been born a woman?
Sorta moot as I am already married. But, to answer your question, if I wanted children, definitely not since I presume that would not be possible. Unless he bore the child, which is actually now happening in the world.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Would any of you guys date Chelsea Manning? (Shown on the cover of The New York Times Magazine yesterday.)
Glad to see a name attached here. I thought that was Michael Cera doing a thing.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Would you date, or marry someone who had a sex change operation?

Yes, I would. Love prevails.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Nop.