Dedicate a Post to a MoFo

Tools    

This post is dedicated to Swan.
Wow Sexy, great post. I can tell you really understand who I am as a person, and my likes and dislikes. You really nailed it.

This is dedicated to the Mofo person of the year... Cygnet! for those who dont know.. a Cygnet is a young Swan!

This is dedicated to SC and his love of this film.. I dont know why.. but its not for me to ask why

This is for Hubby and gbgoodies.
You don't fool me SC you just want to be number one in threat reply ?).
Dedicated to MovieGal, a woman of tastes that are censored on this forum!
Now all the MoFos are women?! Every day I discover another woman in the Muvy Foroom.

DST†N¥

I dedicate this post to Lady Fate. I have always hate history, in my country, at the last 3 years of school you can choose between Natural Sciences or Social Sciences as a school division, the first one has more hours and more math but I chose it because I really hate history. Moral of the story, I hate history, no I am just kidding I just made a long research (wikipedia that's why I didn't pass any test) of the one true love of Destiny and I wanted to post about it for her/him.

Oh my bad that is just one of my personal pictures, just ignore it.

Jack Carlson was or is if he didn't die an American hockey player born in Minnesota. I suspect he is related to Black Carl Carlson. He is a currently an acting referee and linesman for the Twin Cities AHA Hockey League copy paste.

Jack Carlson has represented the United States at the World Rowing Championships and raced for Oxford in the Oxford-Cambridge Boat Races. In 2013, Jack won all three of the traditional international rowing regattas: the Henley Royal Regatta, the Royal Canadian Henley Regatta, and the Head of the Charles Regatta. A Boston native and an archaeologist by training, Jack is a Clarendon Scholar at Oxford University and other boring staff.

He had also been at the YugiOh's buisness or how else he could manage to have his own duel card!! And I thought he wasn't even famous so stupid from me.

So in conclusion where I came from hockey is for girls but I think he wasn't one so he rocks! Thank you.

My word, Tattwo! What a post! Thank you, very much. Oddly enough, as I said in the shoutbox, I had decided early yesterday morning, while posting about that girl, to make my first dedication post to you. You beat me to it. It's funny how you got half the info on the man wrong, but knowing you, it's probably on purpose. No telling! So, thanks again, and as soon as I am at my desktop, I'll work your post up. Also, I love how you did my name. I'll be using that.

p.s. I am a woman, crazy about this man . . .

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	514Ov0t0rHL._SY355_.jpg
Views:	1577
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	21660  

My word, Tattwo! What a post! Thank you, very much. Oddly enough, as I said in the shoutbox, I had decided early yesterday morning, while posting about that girl, to make my first dedication post to you. You beat me to it. It's funny how you got half the info on the man wrong, but knowing you, it's probably on purpose. No telling! So, thanks again, and as soon as I am at my desktop, I'll work your post up. Also, I love how you did my name. I'll be using that.

p.s. I am a woman, crazy about this man . . .
Can't wait to see it!

Every post I make is dedicated to whoever reads them.
Such an inspiration to everyone

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I dedicate this post to my daughter, sarah f. Thank you for taking care of me lately. I know it's been disgusting and exhausting lately.

This post is dedicate to Honeykid...

his favorite director of all time:

and his favorite band of all time:

I dedicate this post to Cinemaffacianado. How we could do away with someone that knew more celebrities (they sought his advice even), and travelled in such rich social circles, I've no idea.

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!

Well as no one appears to have dedicated a post to me I dedicate this post to everyone!!!

Dedicated to Jaydee

Hope you're feeling better - get back here and write some more reviews, the place isn't the same without you.

Well as no one appears to have dedicated a post to me I dedicate this post to everyone!!!

Yeah know.. I seen that right after you posted it... and thought "Should I post some Rocket and Groot picture... nah... he told me to screw myself.. so nah!"