Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Yes this is very true. I normally have to go inside unless it's the weekend and I'm hitting Dunkin's in my car.
Poor Duncan - always being hit by careless drivers

Anyway, back to the question in hand ..... people at supermarket checkouts who can't manage to both converse and load their shopping at the same time - oddly enough in my experience more often than not a female despite the usual gender associations with multi-tasking

People who are in line at a common place like McDonalds or Dunkin' Donuts, who, when it comes time for them to order, don't know what to order. I don't even need to see a menu in these places, but if you do, look at it before it's your turn to order.

As a truck driver, I could list enough driving issues to fill a book.
I always know what i want in McDonalds before i drive there😋 cheeseburger with fries, cover them in ketchup, and a cuppa!

People who are in line at a common place like McDonalds or Dunkin' Donuts, who, when it comes time for them to order, don't know what to order. I don't even need to see a menu in these places, but if you do, look at it before it's your turn to order.

I always know what i want in McDonalds before i drive there😋 cheeseburger with fries, cover them in ketchup, and a cuppa!
We don't have a Dunkin'Donuts here, see them in movies a lot, see your Police officers like Dunkin'Donuts!

That's extreme Dani!! Lol

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Lol. I'm sure that's what my husband thinks when I get confronted by too much on the menu, Danni.

The internet madeup word "bae".

Oh yes. I told my nieces and nephews the next one to use the danish word for poop gets written out of my will and will receive a bag of dog poop in the mail.

LMAO. My grumpy mofo friends, I give you

https://www.facebook.com/carthrottle...5589705785406/

My soul mate. This happens to me every day. I park in the furthest space from the entry to the shopping centre, right next to a fence. Car park will be empty and I return from grocery shopping with a car parked 2 inches from my passenger door. How they get out is beyond me.

This can be understandable sometimes in heavy traffic. Either way, would you really expect somebody to back up rather than just walk around them?
Why should I walk around? The sidewalk is for pedestrians. Many many polite drivers back up when they see I want to pass. And don't tell me to walk in front of the car since that is dangerous.

We don't have a Dunkin'Donuts here, see them in movies a lot, see your Police officers like Dunkin'Donuts!
There are definitely Dunkin' Donuts in the U.K. I saw them 20 years ago. They were all bundled with Baskin Robbins.

More pissy drivers today. I have the walk signal, but they are desperate to make their right-hand turn on a red light. Which is legal, but pedestrians have the right of way. One driver was so irate today - he drove off squealing his brakes like mad.

Why should I walk around? The sidewalk is for pedestrians. Many many polite drivers back up when they see I want to pass. And don't tell me to walk in front of the car since that is dangerous
No, I always walk behind the car. There are definitely bad or rude drivers, just like there are pedestrians. I'm just saying, sometimes these things can be understandable in certain situations. You should not expect a vehicle to back up down the street for you, even a little ways. This is certainly dangerous and drivers should not do it. Sometimes a little understanding and patience is needed from both parties.

You should not expect a vehicle to back up down the street for you, even a little ways.
Not asking any driver to back up down the street for me. I am asking the driver to back up down the driveway he is in so that I can pass. In other words, not to block the entire sidewalk while he waits to move into traffic. If there is a car behind him in the driveway, obviously he cannot back up. My time is as precious as any driver & wherever he is trying to get to he will get there a 100 times faster than I do on foot.

Not asking any driver to back up down the street for me. I am asking the driver to back up down the driveway he is in so that I can pass. In other words, not to block the entire sidewalk while he waits to move into traffic. If there is a car behind him in the driveway, obviously he cannot back up. My time is as precious as any driver & wherever he is trying to get to he will get there a 100 times faster than I do on foot.
A driver who backs up to let a pedestrian cross is a dumb driver. It is an unnatural driving move that other people do not expect. I drive for a living, and I see these people all the time. A bicyclist or a kid running behind that car will not expect them to back up, and the driver will likely not see them. I see these things all of the time. I think you are probably a very nice person, but expecting a car to back up instead of you walking around a few feet makes you sound extremely entitled.

A driver who backs up to let a pedestrian cross is a dumb driver. It is an unnatural driving move that other people do not expect. I drive for a living, and I see these people all the time. A bicyclist or a kid running behind that car will not expect them to back up, and the driver will likely not see them. I see these things all of the time. I think you are probably a very nice person, but expecting a car to back up instead of you walking around a few feet makes you sound extremely entitled.
Well, that told me.