funny stories thread.

Tools    

This happened 2yrs ago. We were having a really harsh winter, we had dark evenings from 4.30pm,icy roads and mist. I wanted to visit my friend and her new baby this nite so rather than drive i decided to walk, i wear glasses to drive and for long distance but didn't need them to walk so left them at home. On the way i went past an open field with trees, by one tree was a dog next to some rubbish bags, i thought nothing of it. Anyway on my return journey a few hours later i went past the same field, i looked across and couldn't believe the poor dog was still there, straight away i thought someone had abandoned it and tied the poor thing to a tree, i was calling over but it didn't even look up, i thought he was frozen, i went over the field and couldn't believe my eyes, it wasn't a dog it was a childs small rocking horse, it had been dumped along with bags of rubbish!! I take my glasses everywhere now!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL. Well that took me totally by surprise.

Funny in a warped way - my dog got a buzz cut in hospital and when he came home not only did I not recognise him but the other dogs didnt either. He went from super fluffy to mini whippet.

LOL. Well that took me totally by surprise.

Funny in a warped way - my dog got a buzz cut in hospital and when he came home not only did I not recognise him but the other dogs didnt either. He went from super fluffy to mini whippet.
Haha! 😆. Ahhh i bet your dog felt chilly! I told hubby not to tell anyone about the rocking horse incident, he just laughed, by the next day truckers all over the UK knew thanks to his CB in the cab! 😃

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL. Your hubby sounds like he was quite a card. Tht's adorable.

Yeah he was. He had the same wicked sense of humour as me. Very surprised he didn't announce it in our local paper

Yeah he was. He had the same wicked sense of humour as me. Very surprised he didn't announce it in our local paper
I'd only been married for a few months before tragedy struck, everyone out there who's married enjoy every minute being with your other half and never let arguments go on too long before making up, you never know when you see your loved one going to work if it's the last time you'll see them.