New Emoticons

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
AMAZING WORK as always, Rodent! (as the type of person I am it always bugged me how some were shaded and some weren't )
What's this shady stuff you guys are talking about?

Well, some of the smileys are basic colours with no shadow on them to make them look like round 3D smileys... and the ones that are shaded aren't shaded uniformly... so I edited them all

Well, some of the smileys are basic colours with no shadow on them to make them look like round 3D smileys... and the ones that are shaded aren't shaded uniformly... so I edited them all
You're obsessed I rep your obsession.

Not sure what to call this one.
Call it either Pee-bo or Kilroy

I thought of something along the lines of coming into a thread sneakily, looking around, and then leaving... or "Did I hear my name?" kinda thing.

Not sure though.

It'd be a good response to being tagged, eh?

Gonna try to go through these soon, though the next few days are nuts. But in the meantime, worth noting (sorry, wish I'd said this before) that we can only use things with transparent backgrounds.

Guys??? CAN I HAS A BATFLECK SMILEY??? And a "RIP" (as in so funny I died one?)

There's a Matt Damon one, and if there isn't a Ben, the universe is incomplete.

I'll need to read up on Photoshop... I don't know how to do transparent backgrounds on images

I can do them! Send me what you need done and I can transparent bg them. I use a different program but I'm sure the end result will be the same...

Not sure what to call this one.
*backing out slowly* when a thread suddenly gets really weird or there's a bitch fight in full progress.

It'd be a good response to being tagged, eh?

Gonna try to go through these soon, though the next few days are nuts. But in the meantime, worth noting (sorry, wish I'd said this before) that we can only use things with transparent backgrounds.

Have redone a load with transparent backgrounds seeing as someone mentioned in the shoutbox yesterday
They all match in terms of shading. No animated ones at the moment though as they take about 30 minutes each to make.

I was gonna say, if needed I could redo them in a style not seen anywhere else. Like, custom for MoFo only.
Like, specific colour palettes and small 3D effects and stuff using layering. It'd make them individual from other forums and stuff.
This is what I got atm though:

If all of those are modified, I'm guessing some of the work is very subtle (which is a compliment, in case it wasn't obvious). Unifying idea to make them easier to spot distinctly based on color, I think/guess?

Basically, just asking for some elaboration.

Only thing I know for sure right off the bat is that the sad smilie should stay blue, though!

Yeah I kept the colours as close to the originals as possible, just crisped them up and gave them all matching shading.

I'll have a play with some subtle techniques and see if I can make them pop a bit more than being just basic smileys.