Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Looks great, CR.
Thanks Mark

I always remember something that you once said, that I liked...You said that it's the movie that wins the Hof, not the person who nominated it...and I agree, it's all about the movies

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Yup! now I can get back to my 30s Actors/Actresses list.

That sounds like a good plan, so that's what I will do. I'm hoping the Virgin Hof can be over so maybe some of the Virgins will also like Hofs enough to join the 15th
Yeah, that was an excellent idea to get new people involved, I'm sure, depending on time and life, a couple of them just may get addicted like the rest of us lol

Thanks! It took a helluva a long time, way longer than I would have thought to do those three post. And like I said, Sean did tons of the hard work in gathering up the info.

Who's seeing this thread on a mobile phone? Can you guys see the posters clear enough to tell which movies they are?
Good on mobile.

Holy geeze Citizen!! Looks incredible. Great job.

I was wondering who won all of the hall of fames, these are the ones i remember can anyone fill in the gaps?

1st - Hitchfan
2nd - Sean
3rd - Pussy Galore
4th - Swan and Raul
5th - Sane
6th - Friendly Mushroom
7th - Raul (2)
8th - Neiba
9th - Silent Vamp
10th - Citizen and Sean (2)
11th - Miss Vicky
12th - JJ
13th - Miss Vicky (2)
14th - Sarge

1st Short - Skepsis
2nd Short - Godoggo
3rd Short - Nope
4th Short - Camo
Looney Tunes - gbg
Animated Short - Camo (2)
Horror - Sane (2)
Slasher - Swan (2)
Sci Fi - Destiny
Film Noir - Sane (3)
Animated Musical - Destiny (2)
Documentary - Thursday Next
Sci Fi/Horror - Citizen (2)
Euro Horror - Sane (4)
B Movie - Ursaguy
WWII - Neiba (2)
1950s - Neiba (3)
Western - Camo (3)
1950s II - gbg (2)
Film Noir 2 - Colejwalker
Silent Era - Citizen (3)
1940's - Destiny (3)
Animation - gbg (3)
Musical - Thursday Next (2)
Musical Artist - edarsenal
1940's Part 2 - Jeff Costello
Women Director's - Jal90
Best Picture - Sean (3)

2nd was me, 7th was Rauldc. You sure I nominated Empire?
I won Musical Artist with Amadeaus and Thursday Next won Musical with West Side Story
Thanks i'll update it, also remembered that Sane nominated Nosferatu, pretty sure he won a few but i can't remember the others. Sean you definitely nominated Empire, i remember that HoF well.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
8th was Neiba
9th was SilentVamp

EDIT:
Neiba always won 50s I
and confirmation on Neiba winning WWII

MORE EDITS:
European was Sane
B-Movie was Ursaguy

Edited in the amount everyone has won, Sane is the only one to have won 4 then it's me, gbg, Destiny, Citizen and Neiba on 3.

Obviously it doesn't matter who wins i just find it interesting.

Edited in the amount everyone has won, Sane is the only one to have won 4 then it's me, gbg, Destiny, Citizen and Neiba on 3.

Obviously it doesn't matter who wins i just find it interesting.
I remember if Sane was in an Hof, you could look to his movie to do well. I think he only had one movie that people didn't like and that was Claire's Knee.