Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

They found each other on the internet.

You have to wonder just how deep their relationship was, too. I mean, Mickey was a man. And he was working in secret with this older woman. And she didn't have any other men in her life. What might their relationship have been? Outside of what we see. Could they have been lovers? A little cougarish mother/son thing going on?

And here's the clincher -- Mrs. Loomis has tricked Mickey. He thinks they're both gonna be caught and go to jail and do a trial together. But no, no. Mrs. Loomis does not want to be caught. Hence why she took up the Debbie Salt fake identity -- so she wouldn't be found. So there would be no trace of her. Dumb Mickey. Mrs. Loomis turns the gun on him and shoots him to death. He is betrayed. Backstabbed. He tries to shoot her back, but it's too late -- she hit him first.

Mrs. Loomis is imitating a pattern here -- she is abandoning Mickey at this point. Just like how she abandoned her own son, Billy. When she found out that her husband was having an affair with Sidney's mother, she packed her bags and left town. Leaving Billy behind. Abandoning him. Mrs. Loomis is domineering and forceful -- and independent. Though she'll care a great deal about sons, she always abandons them.

In the process of being shot, Mickey's gun accidentally strikes Gale in the rib, making her fall off stage. Sidney is now left on stage with Mrs. Loomis.

Mrs. Loomis lays out to Sidney her plan on how she's gonna get away and how she's gonna kill Sidney.

MRS. LOOMIS: "Not wise to patronize me with a gun, Sidney! Randy spoke poorly of Billy and I got A LITTLE KNIFE HAPPY! I was a good mother!"

Mrs. Loomis represents a copycat of Billy Loomis. She IS Billy Loomis in the sequel. Billy Loomis has returned through her. And this is more fitting with the theme of sequels and how they basically are just copies of the original movie. Mrs. Loomis and Mickey, Billy and Stu. The couples are interchangeable.

Mrs. Loomis herself represents a sequel. Just like the killer in Scream 4 represents a remake.

Mrs. Loomis herself represents a sequel. Just like the killer in Scream 4 represents a remake.
OK, spoilers for the film your commentating on make sense, but maybe you should put spoiler alerts in for other films? Especially something that's only a few years old and not part of pop culture.

Sidney's hit Mrs. Loomis with a beer bottle. Mrs. Loomis shoots at her through a door with her gun. Sidney spots... AN EMERGENCY AXE. And she starts chopping up some pulleys, which cause spotlights and things to fall. She's BRINGING DOWN THE STAGE ON MRS. LOOMIS!

Bringing down the house on Mrs. Loomis.

Yet again, everything around Mrs. Loomis falls apart, just like her family life. And all at the hands of a Prescott.

All is quiet. Sidney tries to leave -- BUT MRS. LOOMIS COMES OUT AND GRABS HER!

Mrs. Loomis chases her back to the stage, trying to stab her.

Finally she pins Sidney down to the ground... knife at her face... like Billy to Sidney at the end of Scream. Sidney sees a gun nearby...

He learns the identities of the killers.

He says hello to Mrs. Loomis. He knew her as Debbie Salt. Must have chatted with her. She says, "But I can still help you, Cotton!"

"But I can still help you..." meaning she must have made an offer (as Debbie) to help even Cotton Weary. Probably to tell his story and make him a more liked character.

Mrs. Loomis has a knife at Sidney's throat. She wants to kill her. She's trying to get Cotton to let her kill her. "SHE SENT YOU TO PRISON FOR A YEAR! Personally, I think it's rather poetic."