Miss Vicky's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was just looking through my commentary for it.

Anyway, I have not seen the movie you're watching now, but it has Ben Affleck and I wish I was watching.
You must watch this film, mainly cause I love it.

Now I've got Steve Martin having sex with Anne Heche playing in my head.

I would have been sad if Della died.
I'd have gotten over it. As long as Cal's still there.

Russell Crowe's so freaking hot. And I love his voice. I even like his singing and have seen him in concert.

I'd have gotten over it. As long as Cal's still there.

Russell Crowe's so freaking hot. And I love his voice. I even like his singing and have seen him in concert.
I like his singing in Les Miserales surprisingly.

McAdams is so hot in this film, but she looks even better in The Lucky Ones.

I wish I could say I was sorry, but I find that hilarious.
They're on a bed and Steve is on top. Anne's legs are spread and up in the air, practically over her head. She looks squished. Steve is pummeling away. He's gritting his teeth, looking strained, eyes squinting, forehead sweating. He's wearing a blue shirt and tie, but his pants are off. His underwear, which are white briefs, are down at his feet. He grunts and grunts as he stabs into her, quite forcibly. Anne, however, is smiling very weakly. Her eyes are looking to the side, away from Steve. She has sort of a Calista Flockhart expression. She's not really enjoying the sex, and yet she is -- she's enjoying being used. She's a dumpster for Steve's demanding emissions. In her mind, Anne is thinking about Ellen DeGeneres and other lesbians. Ellen's got her tongue out and she's feasting on Anne. This brings Anne to a small, PG-13, Movie Forums friendly orgasm.

They're on a bed and Steve is on top. Anne's legs are spread and up in the air, practically over her head. She looks squished. Steve is pummeling away. He's gritting his teeth, looking strained, eyes squinting, forehead sweating. He's wearing a blue shirt and tie, but his pants are off. His underwear, which are white briefs, are down at his feet. He grunts and grunts as he stabs into her, quite forcibly. Anne, however, is smiling very weakly. Her eyes are looking to the side, away from Steve. She has sort of a Calista Flockhart expression. She's not really enjoying the sex, and yet she is -- she's enjoying being used. She's a dumpster for Steve's demanding emissions. In her mind, Calista is thinking about Ellen DeGeneres and other lesbians. Ellen's got her tongue out and she's feasting on Calista. This brings Calista to a small, PG-13, Movie Forums friendly orgasm.
Too much, don't ruin a good film.