Sharknado 2: The Second One

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
"Sharknado" is one of those "so bad it's good" movies, and now it's going to be a trilogy.

But at least it's on the SyFy channel, so nobody has to pay the ridiculous movie theater prices to see it.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Tara Reid has built herself a pretty good career.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Syphilis Channel pretty much gave up on quality sci-fi (ie. good idea-based speculative fiction) many years ago. It's almost all cheap CGI and badly acted "Ultra-Snake-Cheetah VS Man-Bear-Pig" type stuff. They have a few decent shows like Helix, very few, but the majority of their programming's a bad joke.

Not sure but Shartnado may mark the birth of a new stoner sci-fi genre...
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Havent seen the first, I like bad movies as HK will tell you but I dont know about these...

Havent seen the first, I like bad movies as HK will tell you but I dont know about these...

If you like bad movies, then you should definitely see "Sharknado". I don't think there's ever been a movie worse than that.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
If you like bad movies, then you should definitely see "Sharknado". I don't think there's ever been a movie worse than that.
My mate keeps banging on about it but I havent got around to seeing it... If I watch it I will let y'all know

Tonight is the premiere of "Sharknado 2: The Second One". It's scheduled to air at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on SyFy Channel. Don't forget to set your DVRs.

Check your local listings for the correct time in your time zone.

And here's a link with some important information to know before you watch it:

Sharknado 2: Everything You Need to Know Before Watching The Epically Absurd Second One

LOL! I remember when I first saw the trailer for the 1st movie, and I was sure it's a joke