I will powder puff.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03100.jpg
Views:	647
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	16186  

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just watched 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' and it is brilliant. I will be watching it again very soon with my wife when she has a day off.

Just watched 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' and it is brilliant. I will be watching it again very soon with my wife when she has a day off.

Isn't it great?? easily the most watchable Wes Anderson film, although I love them all, I love Grand Budapest the most.
Fire walk with me.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Isn't it great?? easily the most watchable Wes Anderson film, although I love them all, I love Grand Budapest the most.
Me and my wife have both wanted to see it since watching a trailer for it in the cinema and before that I didnt know anything about it apart from a teaser poster that was released. Loved it, great film, dont think I can give it enough praise. When my wife is off on Saturday hopefully we can watch it together.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Allegro Non Troppo (1976)

In all honesty, I only watched "Allegro Non Troppo" because I wanted to vote for "Saving Private Ryan" in the Movie Tournament, and I didn't think it would be fair to do that without at least watching this movie first, but I found some of the animations in this movie fascinating. I was completely mesmerized by some of the animations, (especially the one about evolution), and the way they fit so perfectly with the music. I haven't decided yet, but it may even get my vote in the Movie Tournament. You can probably add at least half a star for the live action parts if you like foreign films,

Very good movie! Kathleen Turner was smoking, excellent writing, and I love the constant saxophone and piano music.

I was hoping you'd like that, an old favorite of mine.

This was big hole for me considering Scorsese is one of my favorite directors. I will probably struggle for a couple of days with where this ranks among his other films for me. It was pretty great though. Lagged in the middle a bit but the rest was perfect. I wish I would have watched this before the 80's list. Safe to say this is my favorite DiNero perfromance which I know may not be a super popular opinion.

This was big hole for me considering Scorsese is one of my favorite directors. I will probably struggle for a couple of days with where this ranks among his other films for me. It was pretty great though. Lagged in the middle a bit but the rest was perfect. I wish I would have watched this before the 80's list. Safe to say this is my favorite DiNero perfromance which I know may not be a super popular opinion.
One of my all time favourites. I had it at 1 for the 80's list