CiCi's Top Ten People Who Need A Biopic

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I'd love to see a Hedda movie. I say the Coens should bring in Tilda and do the real thing after Hail, Caesar!
I forgot about Tilda! She was brilliant as well, I wasn't a fan of Helen Mirren though!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
7. Jane Fonda

This shouldn't surprise many people here who know how much I adore this woman

Anyway, as the daughter of Henry Fonda, Jane is literally Hollywood royalty (she's related to the English Queen Jane Seymour through her mother). However, as with many celebrity children, going up in the limelight proved difficult for Jane. Her mother committed suicide in brutal fashion when she was 12.

But her acting career quickly thrived, and during the sixties she became a global sex symbol. However, after breaking out as a star in her own right, she became more selective in her roles. She turned down roles in Rosemary's Baby and Bonnie and Clyde before going on to win her first Oscar for Klute.

Yet the seventies is a decade best remembered for her political activity. A lifelong Democrat, she found it especially difficult to get along with the Republican friends of her father like John Wayne. Her active campaign in Vietnam in an attempt to humanise the enemy to the people of America to put an end to the conflict massively backfired. The picture of Jane smiling beside a gun immortalised her, and coined the name 'Hanoi Jane'. To this day, a proportion of Americans detest Ms Fonda for her political engagement with Vietnam. (Seriously, look at the comments section in pretty much any youtube video with Fonda in it).

But Jane came back. Her exercise videos in the 80s launched a trend that exists even now. And she is remembered now just as much for her lycra as her acting and politics.

Jane would then retreat from life in the limelight somewhat. Retiring from acting for fifteen years to return in 2005. Her most memorable role in recent years as the diva Brenda Morel in Youth (below) perfectly encapsulates everything I love about her. She's an icon of not just American cinema, but America itself. She's an unbelievably talented actress, perpetually glamorous, and perpetually relevant and idolised across the globe.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Forgot to add in there that Jane's relationship with her own father is fascinating enough on its own. Especially given its poignancy with On Golden Pond.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
And she has a great voice. Who would you cast ci.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Oooh, I'm not sure.

I think someone like Cate Blanchett? Glamorous, blonde, can pull off a heap of accents, and most importantly, she can act

I think Kiernan Shipka would be a brilliant young Jane, she was fantastic in Feud as BD

Oooh, I'm not sure.

I think someone like Cate Blanchett? Glamorous, blonde, can pull off a heap of accents, and most importantly, she can act

I think Kiernan Shipka would be a brilliant young Jane, she was fantastic in Feud as BD
I love Cate but I'm sort of thinking Jennifer Aniston. Thoughts?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
To be honest, I've only ever seen Jen do comedy, so I genuinely don't know I keep meaning to watch Cake though, everyone says she's fabulous in it.

To be honest, I've only ever seen Jen do comedy, so I genuinely don't know I keep meaning to watch Cake though, everyone says she's fabulous in it.
I was never a fan of friends so can't remember which movie won me over.

I'm not sure why, but I think a Jane Fonda biopic should wait until she's gone...I have this feeling that she's not done and could very well reinvent her career again somehow.

The truth is in here
I feel bad for Michael Cimino since he got so disrespected and mistreated by the studios. I think a biopic is the least he deserves and would probably be a very good one too.

Another one that springs to my mind is Elizabeth Taylor. I mean, she's one of the best actresses of all time! It even kinda shocks me she hasn't gotten one yet.

I've always been curious to know more about Hugh Hefner. Not that he's an idol or anything, but just seems like an interesting man. Another case where I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

I feel bad for Michael Cimino since he got so disrespected and mistreated by the studios. I think a biopic is the least he deserves and would probably be a very good one too.

Another one that springs to my mind is Elizabeth Taylor. I mean, she's one of the best actresses of all time! It even kinda shocks me she hasn't gotten one yet.

I've always been curious to know more about Hugh Hefner. Not that he's an idol or anything, but just seems like an interesting man. Another case where I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
TV films have been made about Taylor with Sherilynn Fenn and Lindsay Lohan playing her, but she is more than worthy of theatrical treatment IMO.

Madonna is supposedly getting one. Not sure I would bother watching that.

This might just do nobody any good.

Madonna is supposedly getting one. Not sure I would bother watching that.
Could be interesting. Script is suppose to be great.

OMG doesnt Olivia look like her!

Here you go. Just saw this on fb

https://filthy.media/review-of-ameri...h-hefner-story

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
6. Zsa Zsa Gabor

From a Hungarian immigrant to marrying into the Hilton dynasty and marrying into "royalty" Zsa Zsa climbed her way up.

You could chose any of the three Gabor sisters, or indeed their mother, but there was something different about Zsa Zsa. She created the modern definition of celebrity, and after a brief career in acting, she quickly became famous just for being famous.

She was the only Gabor sister to have a child, which she claimed was the result of rape from her husband Conrad Hilton. Gabor also claimed to have an affair with her step-son through Conrad, Nicky (Elizabeth Taylor's first husband). She married nine times throughout her life, and proud herself in doing so, coming up with many quotes about marriage that are simply brilliant "I am a marvellous housekeeper: Every time I leave a man I keep his house," being a personal favourite of mine.

She was the ultimate diva, and modern dynasties like the Kardashians pale in comparison to the glamour, ferocity, and ambition of the Gabor sisters, particularly Zsa Zsa who persisted in the public image through her shenanigans such as slapping a police officer in Beverly Hills and refusing to pay carperters in her mansion, her justification being that flooring the house of Zsa Zsa Gabor should be enough payment on its own.

And having watched Feud: Zsa Zsa vs Elke could be a good addition to the anthology series? The feud between her and the German born actress again persisted for years resulting in Ms Gabor having to pay Ms Sommers $3.3 million.

But in the end, there was no one who had lived and succeeded like Zsa Zsa, and I highly doubt anyone ever will again. She was a pioneer, and a fighter, managing to survive to the age of 99 after suffering for years from medical complications. I just know she'll being have a good ol bitch with Eva and Magda up there now

Oh you are so darling ci.