Protective guys movies?

Tools    

It's not Punisher with romance, which is what it sounds like you're after, but this will do a bit of gut kicking to the viewer.
oh yes, i remember this one, saw it at the release. wasnt it more like an obsession over the girl?

thinking hard i remember Johny beating crap out of Robbie for Baby in Dirty Dancing as well as Edward beating his buddy Phillip for Vivian in Pretty Woman

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He was great in Breakfast on Pluto as a trans woman...
I want to see that.

There was Westley taking on Humperdinck for Buttercup in "The Princess Bride", as well as getting her through the Fire Swamp in one piece.
WARNING: "The Princess Bride" spoilers below
(Boy, she was a lot of help with the RUS, wasn't she?)

I just checked rhe movie Disco Pigs. And i like it. Ill watch it tomorrow I ordered it today. Looks quite mental but hey I like that hahah. So thank you

I just checked rhe movie Disco Pigs. And i like it. Ill watch it tomorrow I ordered it today. Looks quite mental but hey I like that hahah. So thank you
It is a bit mental but it's amazing. I'll try to think of some more.

Order saz its coming tomorrow. So cant wait to watch it thank you so soo much
Ofcourse if you have anymore let me know

Well I watched trailer just now and it doesnt seem to be that type of movie unfortunatly. Its a romance comedy and I as I said look for a sirious movie more drama and tragedy then comedy. But thank you very much

Well I watched trailer just now and it doesnt seem to be that type of movie unfortunatly. Its a romance comedy and I as I said look for a sirious movie more drama and tragedy then comedy. But thank you very much
Its a romance crime film.

Well it's a great romance film.

You're missing out.

Femme fatale, Wild at heart, Irréversible, U-turn

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
When I read the title, this is the first thing that came to mind...

Dark Knight Rises includes protective relationship elements...

but, from what I remember, something like Mad Love (1995) might be more up your alley.