The 2016 Mofies - The Ballot

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Cosmic has decided to run with me. Trouble is i'm not gonna be around much for the next few weeks so she better be able to win it for us on her own Our main selling point is that we aren't terrible like the other candidates and she may or may not be Suspect so if you were gonna vote for him just vote for us instead.
I will update the ballot now

He posted in his "Going to be a father" thread, and I think the 2016 nominations thread as well. But I imagine he's pretty busy with the baby and hasn't had the time to keep tabs on everything.

He posted in his "Going to be a father" thread, and I think the 2016 nominations thread as well. But I imagine he's pretty busy with the baby and hasn't had the time to keep tabs on everything.
I knew that.

I wonder if he knows he's been nominated, though? He seems to think he's essentially invisible outside of Survivor.

You need to start a smear campaign against him and spam his profile page with pictures of donkeys
Please don't give her any ideas about pictures with donkeys. She'll find some and put costumes on them.

Not sure that I'd want to use donkeys.

I know he's Canadian, but in the U.S. the donkey is actually the symbol of the Democratic party.

Besides, he's basically the equivalent of a third party candidate: On the ballot, but not really competition. Sort of like Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. Camo's definitely the equivalent of Vermin Supreme.

Anyway, I think it would be funny if Suspect doesn't even do any campaigning at all, and then in true Survivor fashion, he ends up beating us all.

Not sure that I'd want to use donkeys.

I know he's Canadian, but in the U.S. the donkey is actually the symbol of the Democratic party.
Miss Hip here thinks she's too cool for the Democratic party.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me
Sometimes sea monsters can get in a good word or two.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ursula.JPG
Views:	273
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	28221  

I have it on good authority that Suspect dropped out when he heard me and Cosmic were running. With a tear in his eye he said i just can't in good conscience stand in the way of the two shining beacons of hope that you and Cosmic are. Vote Camo/Cosmic, do it for the future generations of MoFo!

My name is Camo and i approve this message.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
It's obviously planned, Suspect doesn't need a VP. He has Wolfsbane, Redfoot, Suspect Jr. Probably half the nominees, maybe even me without me realising, you just never know what to expect with him!

It's obviously planned, Suspect doesn't need a VP. He has Wolfsbane, Redfoot
Oh, you guys haven't even noticed it yet. I'm not even sure if Suspect knows himself. But I saw it the other day.

Wolfsbane and Redfoot have both been BANNED.

Yeah. They're now banning other people's alts besides mine.