CiCi's Top Ten Cinematic Catfights

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
3. Uma Thurman vs Daryl Hannah (Kill Bill vol.2 - 2004)

This small series had about 4 fights exclusively between women if I remember correctly, and I often feel as though this particular one is often forgotten, anyway, between the way the fight becomes slightly slower in places gives it an authentic feeling and the clever, spontaneous methods these women employ to keep themselves alive (i.e. flushing a toilet to avoid drowning) is so simple yet so intelligent. It's a hugely enjoyable scene, and so it makes it to number three on this list.

Master of My Domain
Anything from the two Kill Bill flicks gets the Judge Judy seal of approval.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Anything from the two Kill Bill flicks gets the Judge Judy seal of approval.
I can't breathe Gatsby... that's like the most prestigious honour one can receive on this site I'm truly humbled!

But seriously, they're great films and the fights are simply exquisite!

There it was, the fight from Fast & Furious 6! Great fun cat fight if you ask me, maybe not as highly stylized as some other fights, but it has the fun factor and bad-assery through the roof!

And what a great way to start your top 3! This fight is definitely often forgotten, but it could easily be the best of the entire two-part film! I still have a soft spot for the opening fight in Vol. 1, but this is one that gives it a run for its money! I guess it's these two which keeps switching places in which I think is my favorite.

Looking forward to the last two!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
2. Zhang Ziyi vs Michelle Yeoh (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - 2000)

A fight that is probably as beautiful as it is brutal, you can most certainly tell that the women here were trained in dancing. The entire sequence is entrancing, and with a diverse array of weapons being deployed against one another, it is one of the most fascinating and thrilling fight sequences there is, regardless of the genders of those involved.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Lady Hermit > Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Honourable mentions!

Battle Royale (2000) - The Lighthouse Scene
Skip to about halfway through

Charlize Theron vs Teri Hatcher (2 Days in the Valley - 1996)

Adrienne King vs Betsy Palmer (Friday the 13th - 1980)

Zhang Ziyi vs Maggie Cheung (Hero - 2002)

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Okay, here it is people, the very best catfight to have ever been featured in a film. It shouldn't come as too much of a surprise though, it's already been mentioned in the thread. But, here it is!

1. Uma Thurman vs Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill vol.1 - 2003)

This fight needs no introduction or explanation. It's just awesome in every single way.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Stats and trivia:
Youngest entrant - Chiaki Kuriyama (19)
Oldest entrant - Daryl Hannah (43)
People with black and blonde hair were the most successful combatants; each had 4 victors.
Oldest film to be featured - Total Recall (1990)
Newest film to be featured - Fast and Furious 6 (2013)
Biggest badass - Uma Thurman featured 3 times, winning every one of her fights.

And that's about it! I'll be setting up a Battle of the Sexes thread up very soon!

Somehow I didn't think it would show up!

Damn, I'm sorry for almost spoiling your pick throughout, guess that's why you didn't really talk much about it when I mentioned it.

GREAT WAY to end your list, that's for sure!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Somehow I didn't think it would show up!

Damn, I'm sorry for almost spoiling your pick throughout, guess that's why you didn't really talk much about it when I mentioned it.

GREAT WAY to end your list, that's for sure!
You can read me like a book
And I think people probably saw it coming, it's a crime to talk about catfights and not bring this one up!