Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm going to watch Conviction (2010). It was recommended by a friend and it stars Hilary Swank and Sam Rockwell, two actors I very much like.

I'm gonna watch this http://adf.ly/jZC85

I think i'm gonna watch The Hunger 1983 Tonight
Catherine Deneuve again I can't resist

L'illusionniste (2010)

Looks promising!

Looks intriguing - added to my 'to see' list. Ta.

Teeth 2007

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Jalsaghar (Music Room)

Since I've only seen the Apu trilogy, I'm more than excited to watch this Satyajit Ray film. I'm also working on a more comprehensive way of watching movies. I'll probably write about it soon.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Jalsaghar (Music Room)

Since I've only seen the Apu trilogy, I'm more than excited to watch this Satyajit Ray film. I'm also working on a more comprehensive way of watching movies. I'll probably write about it soon.
Cool!

Now go watch Charulata from 1964 afterwards, arguably one of his biggest masterpieces!

I am going to try and watch Oblivion, the Tom Cruise movie. I hate Tom Cruise, but one of my friends keeps telling me to watch it because of its strong anti-Illuminati theme. If I end up hating it I'll probably turn it off a third of the way through, and in that case I'll watch Gone With the Wind instead, or maybe Casablanca. Gotta catch up on some classics.