Unknown Treasures...

Tools    

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
I was watching some old films and come across this little gem released in 1953. It's called "The Twonky". Just thought I'd toss it to you and let you decide what to do with the info. It's about a man who buys a TV (remember, this is when TV's were just coming into fashion). This TV turns out to be a servant to him. The TV ends up walking around (basically taking over the house). It's an odd science/fiction/comedy that you may never hear of, but you can see it on Youtube. It may be worth a watch, but it is very low budget and badly done. It's a social commentary to the future from the past. They really hit the nail on the head.

Know any more little unknown treasures?

Semper Fooey
I'm going to check it out later if it is on youtube. The title sounded familiar. When I looked it up in the IMDb I realized it was based on a well known science fiction short story.

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
I'm going to check it out later if it is on youtube. The title sounded familiar. When I looked it up in the IMDb I realized it was based on a well known science fiction short story.
I didn't know that. It's pretty badly done, but at the time, it was probably on cue. It's interesting to watch. The ending is bizarre. I won't spoil it.