Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Never seen it, not really expecting much though. Just looking for some decent thrills and action.
I enjoyed it quite a bit. I would say it's above average.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.

Hope this is more "Badlands" than "Tree of Life". I know one thing though, it's going to be a beautiful film. Malick movies have absolutely stunning cinematography.

Muriel's Wedding (1994)

I just came back from a party and I had a few drinks, so I think a comedy with a lot of ABBA music might be the best thing to watch right now!

Spring Breakers.Again.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Watching The Polar Express
One of my absolute favorite Christmas films. It's a warm film for me.It has impeccable Christmas spirit.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I am probably going to watch The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey again, I watched most of it previously, but I didn't really pay attention, and I think it deserves more than that. Especially since I have to see the second one in theaters. (The Amazing Spider-Man and Interstellar trailers!)