What needs reboot?

Tools    

Well, there's definitely a big difference between "remake" and "reboot". Focusing on reboots:

1. Green Lantern. Tell Reynolds to go ruin another superhero movie. We need a John Stewart Green Lantern!

2. Batman. Nothing against Nolan's trilogy obviously, but I want the next one to be grittier, and more fictional. Let's have a Bane on real steroids, or a brand new Mr. Freeze!

3. I Am Legend. I actually liked the one with Will Smith, but we need one that doesn't pander to audiences, one that' more rooted with the original story.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Leaving the actual topic aside for a moment: neither of those are necessarily getting remakes. There are tons of possible films on IMDB that haven't been anywhere close to confirmed/greenlit. I would not use it as a source to determine what is and isn't happening.

Westworld
Soylent Green
Ultimate Warrior
Black Hole
Logan's Run
Flash Gordon

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Resident Evil as a movie-franchise has a lot of potential, I think I'd be up for them giving it a remake as opposed to continuing to dish out bad movie after another.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Off the top of my head I wouldn’t mind seeing reboots of Ghost Rider, Eragon, and maybe Green Lantern. A reboot of The Neverending Story would be nice as well if it followed the book more closely.

Is Bill and Ted definitely a remake? I remember a rumour a few years back, where the film was about them still trying to come with the song and not getting anywhere. Which sounded like it could be good (if handled properly).

1. Green Lantern. Tell Reynolds to go ruin another superhero movie. We need a John Stewart Green Lantern!
I'd love to see Nathan Fillion as Hal, but damn, Idris Elba would make a suitably intense John Stewart. Who'd you have for Guy?

Jumanji - loved the movie, but just for the simple fact that the special effects have improved greatly since 95. You watch Jumanji now you can sorely tell the animals are computer generated. Just like to see how the technology has improved. Be hard to top Robin Williams thou.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Well, there's definitely a big difference between "remake" and "reboot". Focusing on reboots:

2. Batman. Nothing against Nolan's trilogy obviously, but I want the next one to be grittier, and more fictional. Let's have a Bane on real steroids, or a brand new Mr. Freeze!

3. I Am Legend. I actually liked the one with Will Smith, but we need one that doesn't pander to audiences, one that' more rooted with the original story.

Green Lantern-YES! I Am Legend-YES! Batman-hmmm not yet,to early.Nolan created awesome movies so i think we should give them more time.WB and DC should focus on other movies Batman reached top so let him rest on the top for a while,so they can create other superhero movies that will not suck!I'm a Batman fan but i think it is to early for a rebot.