Movies You Like To Fall Asleep To

Tools    

American Psycho I find very relaxing to crash to.

i've been falling asleep to movies for years. lately i've been falling asleep to the departed. it makes me feel comfortable.

Pretty in Pink. I've seen it so many times and it's nice to have on and fall asleep to. Plus I've done it a couple of times.

The first Star Trek movie. Im awake until it gets to the part where they show the Enterprise going through all those other-worldly star systems. It goes on and on and on.... Im asleep before the end of the movie.

Another one was Chaplin. I never did see the end of it.

My go-to night time movie is The Fellowship of The Ring. It's comforting to me for some reason, maybe because I've seen it 50+ times. I never seem to make it past The Shire...

haha that was my go to for many years, now whenever I put it on its like insta sleep. Fear and loathing also does that for me now. usually at the halfway mark. probably also because I have seen and read the book hundred and hundreds of times.