Shane
Tombstone
The Good, the bad and the ugly
High Plain Drifter
High Noon
True Grit (John Wayne)
War Wagon
Gunfight at the Ok Corral
i forgot to mention Charles Bronson in Chato's Land , Eastwood in The Unforgiven and Magnificent Seven.

Sudoku Blackbelt
Open Range has one of the best gunfights ever.

Don't know if it counts as a western, but Dances With Wolves is one of my favorites.

Remove Kurt Russell , and Tombstone is pretty groovy. The only thing worse than his acting is that mustache.

The remake of True Grit is very, very good.

Maybe because it takes place in Australia, Quigley Down Under gets overlooked sometimes.

Unfortunately, at least in part due to not having seen that many Westerns, I can only name two Top Westerns for me:

True Grit (the original--1969)

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

1. 3:10 to Yuma (James Mangold, 2007)

2. The Quick and the Dead (Sam Raimi, 1995)

3. Dances With Wolves (Kevin Costner, 1990)

4. Tombstone (George P. Cosmatos, 1993)

5. Django Unchained (Quentin Tarantino, 2012)

Honorable Mentions: Silverado (Lawrence Kasdan, 1985), Open Range (Kevin Costner, 2003), Fury at Furnace Creek (H. Bruce Humberstone, 1948)

1. 3:10 to Yuma (James Mangold, 2007)

2. The Quick and the Dead (Sam Raimi, 1995)

3. Dances With Wolves (Kevin Costner, 1990)

4. Tombstone (George P. Cosmatos, 1993)

5. Django Unchained (Quentin Tarantino, 2012)

Honorable Mentions: Silverado (Lawrence Kasdan, 1985), Open Range (Kevin Costner, 2003), Fury at Furnace Creek (H. Bruce Humberstone, 1948)

Have you seen any of the Sergio Leone westerns? If you haven't, then you should.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It looks like she should watch some Spaghetti in general.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Have you seen any of the Sergio Leone westerns? If you haven't, then you should.
Not in my adult life. I'll probably get around to watching them at some point, but part of me suspects they won't really be my cup of tea.