Worst Comedies

Tools    

Vampire's sucks..!!! Worst comedy movie

Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill- I honestly don't think it could get worse

I don't remember the exact title, but it was something like Papi Sweet, Latino comedy. Some of my friends forced me to watch it witht hem.
Really regret the time spent.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Little Fockers.
Both its predecessors Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers were fairly good comedies.
I agree, the first one was a pretty good comedy, the sequel was ok but this was utter crap, it was like faeces wrapped in a skunk carcass left out in 50 degrees of heat.

But there is something that is worse, something dreadful...I wish I had ripped out my eyeballs before watching this...this abomination is:

EVAN ALMIGHTY

The single worst movie ever made!

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I remember Grown Ups being absolutely dreadful and I couldn't get through it.

Tried to watch Hangover 3 tonight, got about 30 minutes in and turned it off. I think I'm going to wipe the existence of H2 and H3 out of my head.

Jim Carrey is also a classic but I tend to sitch the TV off once I see him.
Everyone has their own taste - that's OK.

Jim Carrey is also a classic but I tend to switch the TV off once I see him.
Everyone has their own taste - that's OK.

The Police Academy sequels. The first one was great, but the rest were crap.

Wagons East! gets my vote. Not only is a god awful movie in every way it was also John Candy's last movie.

but now you have my attention
Yeah I suppose if you had started this thread with the obvious films like Epic Movie and Daddy Day Camp no one would have responded so I can see why you added good films like Dumb n Dumber, Sister Act and The Hangover.

Tyler perry. I don't understand how he can keep churning out garbage at such a high volume..

Here's 5 just off the top of my head in no particular order

1. Its Pat
2. all the scary movies and their spin offs
3. vampire in Brooklyn
4. Beverly hills ninja
5. Nacho libre

Wagons East! gets my vote. Not only is a god awful movie in every way it was also John Candy's last movie.
yeah I remember what a horrible, horrible disappointment that was.

Wow this is a hard thread for me... because I dont like comedies that are made in the United States... .. I actually like European comedies