Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

On the outside looking in.
I rented a couple of interesting films

Beauty and the beast (Jean Cocteau)
Au revoir les enfants (Louis Malle)
All about my mother (Almodovar)
Talk to her (Almodovar)
The world according to Garp (George Roy Hill)
Modern Times (My first Chaplin)
Wings of Desire (Wenders)
Wow, good luck getting through all those tonight! GARP will always be my favourite movie with Robin Williams!

I rented a couple of interesting films

Beauty and the beast (Jean Cocteau)
Au revoir les enfants (Louis Malle)
Wings of Desire (Wenders)
These are all great films....

The Beauty and the Beast is not a film.. its a work of ART!

Au revoir les enfants is amazing and so surreal... Malle is a great director! Im a huge fan of his...

Wings of Desire... ah the original "City of Angels".. but ssssooo much better!!

Have you seen Almodovar's "La piel que habito"? If you have not, I would recommend it.... amazing film with shocking ending!

Have you seen Almodovar's "La piel que habito"? If you have not, I would recommend it.... amazing film with shocking ending!
It's my first Almodovar I'll check it out !

High Fidelity (2000)

This film was brought to my attention a few days ago somewhere on this site and today I'm going to watch it.

I went to the cinema this afternoon to watch Rush by the way. It is certainly worth seeing.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Killing Them Softly. This movie looks interesting, I've heard it's rather divisive and polarizing. I like that. I'm not sure how I'll feel about the movie, but I gotta give it a chance.

Not the one with Nice Cage, then lol?

What's in the bag? A shark?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Not the one with Nice Cage, then lol?

What's in the bag? A shark?
hmmmm No... they should destroy the original copy of the one with Nicholas Cage.....

I hated that film so bad.. since Im a huge "The Wicker Man" fan....

I might stay up later tonight and watch

aka "The Wicker Tree"..

(oh yeah, Im getting this book in the mail..)

Agreed. They should destroy Nic Cage's career in the same fire, along with Adam Sandler.
and.... Jake Gyllenhaal... lol