Movies you regret seeing

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Quoting the Postal Dude from Postal 2: "I don't regret anything". Even if the movie was bad, I watched it and formed an opinion.

Regretting a film because it was graphic?... Can't feel ya.

Any Transformers movie. Most Adam Sandler films. The new Alice in Wonderland. American Graffiti. Baby Geniuses 2.

I should add that Batman and Robin, and Batman forever are also regretted, however they're quite funny. Every line Arnold says as Mr. Freeze is amazing.

''COOL PARTY.''

And I love Cannibal Holocaust.

Eragon terrible movie great book

I really liked 30 Days of Night when it first came out, but I now regret watching it again recently. It's really not as good as I remember it.

Except for few movies almost all new movies come in this list

Cannibal Holocaust. I actually think it's overall a solid exploitation shocker, and was very effective. Too effective. And it may have been the first "found footage" horror...

But the animal cruelty was completely unnecessary and disgusting. There are a handful of movies that give off a vibe of genuine evil when watched. Cannibal Holocaust is one of them.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I'd have to say Dragonball Z and Speedracer!

Joe D.
www.nerdsayswhat.wordpress.com

Rec. Genesis

I enjoyed the first 2 but that one,.. well...

Thanks for the heads up nausicaa

One for me was the recent Green Hornet movie. What a piece of crap that was. Fran Striker, who created the Green Hornet and Lone Ranger must have turned over in his grave when that bomb came out.

Mission impossible

Step Brothers. I hated that movie. It annoyed the hell out of me and made me worried about the future of humankind. If anyone finds that kind of humor entertaining it seriously concerns me of where we are going as a society.

For me the first one that springs to mind that I regret watching is Red Sonja.

For all I am a Arnie fan, I just think this movie is so so BAD. It is just complete garbage, the whole story, the plot, the charcters, there is not a good thing I can say about this movie.

seems you've counted so much into your blacklist

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
Personally, Mirrors 2; the first movie was excellent - well acted, good concept & genuinely scary in places, but the sequel?

That's 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back!

I really liked 30 Days of Night when it first came out, but I now regret watching it again recently. It's really not as good as I remember it.
I watch this movie a fair bit when stumped for something to kill time - I genuinely believe it's one of the best horror movies of recent years.

"God...? No God..."

Shark Night 3D. I saw it in 2D, but I think either way, it was just awful.

Personally, Mirrors 2; the first movie was excellent - well acted, good concept & genuinely scary in places, but the sequel?
The original film, Into the Mirror, is even better than the disappointing remake.

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
The original film, Into the Mirror, is even better than the disappointing remake.
Aha - didn't realise Mirrors was a remake; just watched the trailer of Into The Mirror on YouTube & may just have to check it out

Sudoku Blackbelt