After.Life

Tools    

Plot :

A young woman caught between life and death fights against the funeral director who has a hand in her fate.

Cast :

Kate Bosworth as Anna

Director & Writer :

Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo

Genre :

Drama/Horror/Thriller

Tagline :

Life is the symptom. Death is the cure.

Teaser Poster :

Lost in never never land
Eh, sounds so-so. It could be good, but I'm not going to hold out hope for it. It seems like they are trying to work a genre now like that after a few movies, life/death/hanging in the balance have come out.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

^
They have talked to make the movie since February 2007.
But, Kate got a new movie called "21".
So, They haven't shot for the movie.
Luckily, 21 is a hit.

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
I have to say I've never seen a performance by Kate Bosworth that deserved any major appraisal.

I'd love if this was good though, but it sounds like something oh so generic and I have a feeling its gonna be one that won't stand out in the crowd.

However the director is a newcomer, so this could swing either way.

^Yes, he is a new director.
He has one movie before After.Life.
But, he already won 8 awards for one movie called Pâté

Ok . . . I've watched the film and had the impression that Ricci's character was dead all along, but i've been told that in the DVD the director explains she is really alive. So all the things I thought were red herrings were really definitive statements that she was indead alive, then killed by the caretaker.

But why was her appearance in the mirror so awful if she was alive and why was her voice so distorted on the phone? Those were two indications to me that she was dead, although apparently I am wrong.