Which movie do you wish you could see again for the first time?

Tools    

The DM
I think some times its the memories that matter. The most fun I have ever had watching a movie was my first time watching Rocky Horror at a theater.

We all have favorite movies we've watched countless times; but what is that one, all-time film, that is so fricking great, you wish you could erase it from your memory; just so you could stroll down to the theatre one day and discover it all over again for the first time.
Ahaaaa! For me, that's.....you all guessed it.....West Side Story! I don't mean on a DVD or video at home on a big-assed TV and home-theatre system, but on the great big, wide screen, in a real movie theatre, with the lights down low, with a whole crowd of people!

Session 9

Yes I am really really bored
AI:Artificial intelligence, epic movie

The only movies that I would ever want to watch again for the first time are those with surprise endings because you can only be suprised once right? That being said, I would choose Body Double. Its one of my favorites but to watch it and love every minute and then be suprised at the end again would be the ultimate. I guess thats the one fatal flaw of film noir.

Primal Fear.
Saw.
Se7en.
Fight Club.
Secret Window.

All Thrillers with good twist endings.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Star Wars
Fellowship of the Ring
Jurassic Park
Back to the Future
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
The Matrix
South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

To be honest I could name hundreds since I'm basically naming every movie I ever liked

I love to see titanic again and again.

Rebecca, citizen kane, the third man, inglorious basterds.

I would say the good the bad and the ugly, or planty of Kubrick films, but they just get better every time I watch them.

Any good thriller movie (Inception, Silence of the Lambs, Sixth Sense, Seven) would be at the top of the list. Thats the problem with these types of movies once you see them the surprise is out and watching a second time just isnt the same. The top two movies I would say would be either Pulp Fiction or Shawshank Redemption. Two great movies that I have seen so many times I know the lines and wish I could see for the first time again.

wish to watch Titanic again

an also "Enemy at Gate", cool movie to watch again

I'll go with Star Wars as well. Best...Film...Ever.