Your favorite villain 2000-2010

Tools    

Best villain of the 2000s was...

Alonzo Harris - Training Day

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Tom Cruise as Vincent - Collateral (2004)

Ray Winstone as Mr. French- The Departed (2006)

Stellan Skarsgard as Cirdic- King Arthur(2004)

were a few that came to mind straight away.

Welcome to the human race...
I seriously cannot understand why they sell cuddly toys of that guy. What kid would watch the movie and then want to cuddle Lotso? He`s about as cuddly as Pol Pot. Astoundingly evil bear.
I saw this question get brought up on a different site and someone floated the theory that kids who watched the movie and saw what Lotso went through to turn him evil (unintentional abandonment by his owner) figured that they wouldn't let the same thing happen to their own Lotso. So...yeah.

Also, that picture of him Chet put up is way too big.

I agree with Hans Landa from Inglorious Bastards, I don't know if he's the best, 2000- 2010 isn't my forte for films, but he sure is my favorite

Tom McCamus as Mason Eckhart

Others I like are:

Michael Easton as Gabriel Ashlocke

Nick Chinlund as Ferdinand Daxus

Ian Glen as Doctor Sam Isaacs

Jason Omara as Albert Wesker

It would be John Lithgow.

I know it's a TV show, but I gotta say it: Admiral Cain from Battlestar Galactica.

I love villains that you can sympathize with. Gives them so much more depth.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Frank Butterman - Hot Fuzz

Put me in your pocket...
A Man's Ego is my favorite villain.
Lol...that could open up a can of worms as to bad behavior from ego driven men in general since 2000.

But as far as movie characters/villians go...we just saw MegaMind this past weekend and he's a fun villain. I've always liked watching the bad boy who really wants to be good....like Edward G. Robinson's characters in A Slight Case of Murder , Brother Orchid and Larceny, Inc..

I'll have to think of some others....

No Apologies. No Regrets.
I think that the joker is an over rated villian
i agree with lotso
but i think my favorite would have to be tyler durden.

Mel Gibson -- just not in a movie

Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men definitely raised the bar for serial-killer-for-hire villain.
And it might be considered too much of a fanboy choice, but have to include Gollum.

I'll also second Denzel in Training Day and Landa in Basterds. Both tour de force performances.