Movies You Hate

Tools    

Unregistered Illegal User
It scares me so bad.Just thinking about it scares me. Now I am going to have nightmares tonight.
But that's the whole point of the movie, to scare you. You 'hate' the movie for doing it's job? WHY WHY WHY ??? !!

And hating Dark City is like hating both Inception and The Matrix at the same time. Though Proyas's film is far inferior to either IMO.

Just thought i would fix it for ya. Just teasing you. I like Dark City but it's limited budget feels too evident to me, specially when I watch it now and it doesn't have the deep layers and elegence of Inception or the excitement and amazing effects of The Matrix.

I really dislike films that I can see good potential in but it doesn't do anything to live up to it. Highlander is one and is one of few films I would like to see a retake on.

I wouldn't mind a new Highlander TV show.. but a remake, I am not sure yet.
But I guess it all depends who's directing and who's starring in it.

If they do remake it, they should keep the budget to a minimum and not market it like a blockbuster, just coz the original is a cult.

About the lead actor, can be a foreign actor not much known in hollywood..
But if they decide to cast an already known actor, I'd go for Paul Bethany, coz he'd look good with a sword.

Also it would be better if it's not the character of Connor Macleod all over again.. maybe someone new. So this way, it can be a fresh new film.
But neither a remake nor continuation, like the Predators or Star Trek.

The Shining is on the top of my list
WAT.

Limited budget was enough to make a set good enough for the Wachowskis to reuse it in the Trinity chase scene. Limited budget was enough to get Kiefer Sutherland and Rufus Sewell over... wtf Keanu Reeves???

And Nolan basically pinched the design of the limbo shores from Proyas's epic images at the shores of Dark City.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Anything with a Friends Star in it. Especially Jennifer Aniston.
Basically all Rom Coms. Especially tripe like Sex in the City( I never saw it but I know).
Big movies being given to crappy Directors. e.g Terminator 3 Jonathan Mostow. Terminator 4 MLG. I mean who calls themselves MLG ffs. Both were crap with amazing potential.
The first hour of every Harry Potter movie when its all happy and silly back at Hogwarts even though the previous movie ended all dark and broody.
Adam Sandler movies.
Prequels where the actor is older but portays himself as younger while you sit there saying "this is such bs".

WAT.
And Nolan basically pinched the design of the limbo shores from Proyas's epic images at the shores of Dark City.
Nope, he got it from From Here To Eternity.

there are many...worthless movies, to name the best worst movie...The terminal

Adam Sandlers - Going Overboard!

I normally like his movies but this was a huge disappointment to me when i watched this, in fact as soon as it had finished and i realised that yes okay that was really a terrible film it went straight in the bin!

Batman and Robin - No explanation needed, I hope.

The Phantom of the Opera
- We had to turn this one off, which we haven't had to do in a LONG time. Alas, Shame on me for renting another Shumacher turd.

Armageddon
- MB, how I hate thee....

Psycho
- Remake - Booooooooo
yes, yes, YES, yes!

as well as Avatar, and I'd say Dragon Wars, but it's so terrible it's funny, thus it has to pass as entertaining.

A system of cells interlinked
I actually like Avatar in its big, dumb silliness. You see, stuff glows in the movie - I like things that glow. I would only give it 3 stars on the big dumb meter, but I had fun watching it in theater.

I actually like Avatar in its big, dumb silliness. You see, stuff glows in the movie - I like things that glow. I would only give it 3 stars on the big dumb meter, but I had fun watching it in theater.
I am amazed how many people really hate Avatar. I think it's awesome movie. I dont think it's silly or dumb at all. Avatar is a full of entertaining and fun to watch. I bet that Avatar will be classic someday like Wizard of Oz.

I bet that Avatar will be classic someday like Wizard of Oz.
You mean it'll one day be a classic I hate. Well, it's possible, but only if I break down and actually watch Avatar. I don't see that happening, so no, it won't some day be a classic like The Wizard Of Oz.

You mean it'll one day be a classic I hate. Well, it's possible, but only if I break down and actually watch Avatar. I don't see that happening, so no, it won't some day be a classic like The Wizard Of Oz.
Wait for 30 years later. I believe not everyone liked The Wizard of Oz when it was released in 1939. Who dont like The Wizard of Oz today? Many? Few?

Wait for 30 years later. I believe not everyone liked The Wizard of Oz when it was released in 1939. Who dont like The Wizard of Oz today? Many? Few?
I thought I'd made it perfectly clear that I didn't like The Wizard Of Oz.