Movies YOU wished were being made

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Wasn't that Shaun Of The Dead?
No silly HK, I mean I want a film based on Spaced including the same charactors and story. In fact I just want another seaon or two of Spaced.

I do wish they could give "Silver Bullet" a re boot, but base it more closer to the graphic novelette by Stephen King "Cycle of the Werewolf", it's a great short novel with amazing illustrations, it would be cool with all the CGI boundries that have been broken since 1985

Tim Burton should consider turning some of his short stories from "The Melancholy Death of the Oyster Boy" into some stop animated films, This book is incredible and some much could be done with it!

Dave
On Screen

Bad Boys 3
Xmen 4

A system of cells interlinked
X-men 4... even after to disappointing X3?

I think a movie based on Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea would be a great film. I wonder though if having a visual might not match what I had imagined in my head when I read that book. I think it would be cool to see who played the old man. I could see Sean Connery doing it, but he would have to get a Cuban accent.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
John Sturges did make a version about 50 years ago with Spencer Tracy in the lead. I suppose it would be a lot different nowadays.

Galaxy Quest Two, with the same actors from the first one. Tim Allen

Neuromancer!

I wish they would make AirWolf into a movie.
http://kaleandwine.com/images/airwolf.jpg

Get Busy Livin, Or Get Busy Dieing.
SUPERBAD 2!!!

That would be the day my dreams come true.

also,

X-men 4
X-men Origins: Nightcrawler, Beast, pratically all the best X-men (altought not Rouge....i never liked that character, and we basically saws her origins in a minute during the first x-men)

Knocked up 2
Pineapple express 2
Child's play (chucky) 6- even though seed of chucky was kind of a turd of a movie, that cliffhanger at the end has me really wanting to see what happens next!

Anyway, away from sequel town, I'd love to see spielberg do some more World war II stories after the masterpiece that was Saving Private Ryan.
"If there's magic in boxing, it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance, beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas. It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you." - Eddie Scarp-Iron Dupris

I'm going to come in for the nerds and say that the final trilogy of Star Wars, episodes 7-9 should be made. I thought Lucas had a vague outline for the story that was going to happen and as long as he's not directing it, it would be awesome.

-Hattori Hanzo

More Star War's would be sweet.

I would love to see a corporate thriller about Bernie Madoff. Perhaps throw Michael Douglas in as Bernie. (However, I could just be typecasting him. I just keep imagining Gordon Gekko from Wall Street).

Also, an epic war movie about the Carthaginian general Hannibal during the 2nd Punic Wars would be pretty sweet. Maybe I'm just being a history nerd though...

http://blurbshare.com

A world war Two about the Battle of Bataan in the Philippines.
Since World War 2 there is no movie about that Battle. It is one of the greatest battle of all time.

silent hill 2

id love to see a few more movies come out based on games, like grand theft auto or metal gear solid they would be great movies

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think this currently has a 2011 release date. Could 2012.
That is awesome HK I was listening to my Queen music the other night and Flash come on and I thought how awesome it would be to see another Flash Gordon Movie

I would love to see another Freddy Vs Jason movie

no more batman movies, LOL..... No more star trek either...

I want to see a Hubert Selby Jr. adaptation with Michael Pitt in it.

I also want to see a European arthouse film with Leonardo DiCaprio in it.

Great ideas,Michael! Selby is one of my favourite writers. Have you seen the film version of Last Exit to Brooklyn starring Jennifer Jason Leigh? I saw it ages ago & unfortunately dont remember much about it. It seems to be unavailable on Region 1 DVD & Im just not interested in buying it on VHS, though I would love to see it again.

Im a big fan of both Michael Pitt & Leonardo DiCaprio as well, so this post made me pretty happy. You have sublime taste.