Hi !

Tools    

Hi !
I'm new in here.
I adore Kate Bosworth, Michael-Stahl David, Mike Vogel, Jennifer Garner.
Because, I think they are pretty/handsome, great actresses/actors, and seem nice.
I love all of their movies.
But, I also like Horror, Thriller, Comedy, Romance movies.
I hope we can be friends.
Nice to meet you all.

xxx

You're welcome, Kate1983. By the by, don't forget to fill out your favorite movies on the dropdown over on the far right. We generally use this information to psychoanalyze you to see if you will or won't fit well into the group.

You're welcome, Kate1983. By the by, don't forget to fill out your favorite movies on the dropdown over on the far right. We generally use this information to psychoanalyze you to see if you will or won't fit well into the group.

OK.
Thanks a lot for telling me.

Thanks a lot, Powdered Water!

Hi there and welcome to MoFo... I do indeed know how to make a mean martini ... stirred, not shaken...

Toosie, did you know Winston Churchill's favorite drink was a martini?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lost in never never land
Welcome to the forum. I like the interesting list of favorite films. Can't say that I'm a huge fan of many of them, but I like it when people have a list of a lot of different films from different genres, instead of people whom I know (not on this forum) who get stuck in liking only one type of film.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Hi there and welcome to MoFo... I do indeed know how to make a mean martini ... stirred, not shaken...

Thanks, Caitlyn !

Welcome to the forum. I like the interesting list of favorite films. Can't say that I'm a huge fan of many of them, but I like it when people have a list of a lot of different films from different genres, instead of people whom I know (not on this forum) who get stuck in liking only one type of film.
Thanks a lot, The Gnat !

Not specifically my dear but I would have assumed it for some reason. He just looks the part of the martini man.

Now, would you be a dear and mix me an extra dirty grey goose? I need lubricant to squeeze through this day.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome!

What is a plant? If I were to guess I'd say a sneaky advertiser . .