The Laundry Warrior

Tools    

Plot :

The story is about an Asian warrior, who is forced to hide in a small town in the American badlands. He meets the town drunk, and a circus knife thrower , both of whom have powerful secrets.

Cast :

Dong-Kun Jang as Yang
Kate Bosworth as Lynne
Geoffrey Rush as Ron
Danny Huston as The Colonel
Tony Cox as 8-Ball
Ash Jones as Rug
Nic Sampson as Pug
Ryan Richards as Slug
Andy Conlan as ....
Tony Wyeth as Smithy

Director and Writer :

Sngmoo Lee

Genre :

Fantasy

Tagline :

Promotional Picture :

Other Information :

Laundry Warrior is an English Language fantasy action film currently in production in New Zealand, starring Geoffrey Rush, Kate Bosworth and Korean actor Dong-Kun Jang. It was written and directed by Sngmoo Lee, and is being produced by Barrie Osborne who also produced Lord of Rings. Filming began in Auckland on November 12, 2007 and wrapped on February 28, 2008. The film has a USD$40 million budget

Lost in never never land
Interesting, I wonder if they are going to make it purely an action/fantasy, or if it will also have comedy in it. Because with a title like that it either has to be so bad that it is good, or it has to try and be somewhat of a comedy.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

^I know, it's a weird title.

The Costumes (I don't know if these are real)

The Set (I don't know if this real)

Lost in never never land
For some reason the title reminds me of an '80's cult classic film title. Maybe it can be like that. With character names like Rug, Pug, and Slug, you never know.

According to an article that I was looking at about the film, it is being shot with green screen a lot.