CiCi's Top Ten Opening Kills

Tools    

I haven't been posting in this thread because I've had a bit of a falling out with horror cinema, but I dig the list so far.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I haven't been posting in this thread because I've had a bit of a falling out with horror cinema, but I dig the list so far.
Well we need to fix that Swan! But thank you!

Good choices with Ginger Snaps and 28 Weeks Later. Haven't seen any of the Saw films.
Thanks Camo! I'd only recommend watching the first 3 Saw films, they go rapidly downhill after that

Someone gave away the twist in the first Saw film so i just haven't bothered with them. Will probably watch the first at some point at least to cross it off my Horror list.

I thought so – invisible things are the worst. That's why The Entity was so effective.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
7. The Descent (2005) - Crawlers Attack

This British, female orientated horror managed to create and maintain the sense of claustrophobia extremely well, but this scene managed to mix in about another dozen phobias on top of that one. It also managed to pack in action effectively and is quite notable for also having a character that isn't the lead overcome the odds to take down two of her deformed, inbred opponents, in vicious style.
This film also has the distinction of having its opening kill about half way into its runtime too!