Looking for short horror film about vampire

Tools    

I watched a short horror film on Shorts TV years ago about a woman followed home at night from a restaurant or bar. The man follows her all the way into a gondola / travel lift. When the lift reaches the other side, the woman steps out and has killed the man. I think she drank his blood but it is not shown just implied. I do not think there was any dialogue, but it took place outside the United States. Thank you for any help!

I watched a short horror film on Shorts TV years ago about a woman followed home at night from a restaurant or bar. The man follows her all the way into a gondola / travel lift. When the lift reaches the other side, the woman steps out and has killed the man. I think she drank his blood but it is not shown just implied. I do not think there was any dialogue, but it took place outside the United States. Thank you for any help!
1) Any idea roughly how long the film was (5 minutes, 20 minutes, etc)?

2) Any sense of when it was made?

3) Color or black-and-white?

1) Any idea roughly how long the film was (5 minutes, 20 minutes, etc)?

2) Any sense of when it was made?

3) Color or black-and-white?

It was around 5 minutes long. Definitely less than 10 minutes. It was in color but took place at night so not a lot of lighting. I watched it about 3 or 4 years ago it was either new or just a few years old, so probably made after 2015.

It seemed meant to be on the horror/comedy side of horror. Starts out suspenseful and ends with suprise twist.

It was around 5 minutes long. Definitely less than 10 minutes. It was in color but took place at night so not a lot of lighting. I watched it about 3 or 4 years ago it was either new or just a few years old, so probably made after 2015.

It seemed meant to be on the horror/comedy side of horror. Starts out suspenseful and ends with suprise twist.
It's hard to find shorts by searching the way that I do. I've skimmed a lot of shorts from this time period and haven't had much luck.

Have you tried e-mailing Shorts TV? They might be able to give you a list of films that they aired in those years.

It's hard to find shorts by searching the way that I do. I've skimmed a lot of shorts from this time period and haven't had much luck.

Have you tried e-mailing Shorts TV? They might be able to give you a list of films that they aired in those years.

Yes, I emailed them awhile ago but haven't heard back. I will post it here if I ever do.

Thanks for looking. I ran into same problems searching. I was hoping someone here might have seen it too and know what I am talking about

Yes, I emailed them awhile ago but haven't heard back. I will post it here if I ever do.

Thanks for looking. I ran into same problems searching. I was hoping someone here might have seen it too and know what I am talking about
Good luck. Shorts are really hard to track down because their plot summaries on IMDb tend to be really vague like "A man following a woman gets an unpleasant surprise" and never mentions anything like vampirism.

Maybe my only other idea would be to search some terms with the phrase "aired on Shorts TV" to see if you can find the person who made the short.

Update: Never received a reply from ShortsTV. Still searching for this one...

Update: Never received a reply from ShortsTV. Still searching for this one...

You might @ them on Twitter or maybe there's a Reddit forum that could be of help?

Update:

I found a new piece of info but still don't know title. It appeared during a segment called Midnight Horror in 2017, but I have not found a list of segments yet.