Films that there is a woman victim and there is two scenes I remember

Tools    

There is one scene of each two movies I remember:.

1. The only scene I remember is where the girl with pigtail hair was try to call a police but it was too late and she killed by the red hooded man.

2. The scene where the girl using a corset but her breast are revealed, then the guy walk around the sofa where the girl was sit. Then when the guy is behind her, she do a 'sensual' move with her hands as beg for mercy, but the guy strangled her.

(I have the link of images of the first movie, but since this is my first post. I can't post the link of the images in here):

(While the second one I don't have any images or video, but what I remember the video of this scene is available in YouTube around 2014, then the video was removed around 2015-2016. The title of the video of this scene in YouTube is "Sexy girl strangled to death". P.S: I also can't find it in Wayback Machine because it didn't support the video titles only.):

I think you can post the image link as simple text. It won't show up as anything other than text, but someone else can post it. An image will help a lot, I'd think.

Okay. Here it is (Thank you for letting me know):
-imgur(dot)com/a/bm61ELP
I think you can post the image link as simple text. It won't show up as anything other than text, but someone else can post it. An image will help a lot, I'd think.