Horror movie sadistic female protagonist torturing men?

Tools    

I watched a horror film on Sky, a few years back, possibly around 2010-2015, could have been slightly earlier. Sure it was either on a Sky Movie channel or possible the Horror channel. Wasn’t an old film, I reckon around 2010, possibly a bit earlier but definitely post 2000.

Can’t remember any names, title and didn’t have any recognisable actors. Sure was set in rural America from memory.

Early on the film it features a female moving into a new house. A male (neighbour I believe) sees her struggling with suitcases and helps her. He helps her unload a very heavy suitcase form the back of a pickup truck. The viewer sees blood seeping from the suitcase but the male doesn’t see it. I’m sure later on in the film she cuts victims up and puts their body parts in suitcases.

The main plot of the film is the female ends up capturing and torturing several men. At least one male ends up have a hole bored in his forehead and drain cleaner/bleach poured in the hole.

Towards the end of the movie there is a male sat at a table with her, apparently in a vegetative state due to the hole in his forehead and strings attached to his hands with the female operating the strings pretending he is her boyfriend, talking to him etc.

Sounds totally random, cannot recall anything about the title. Sure it as full length film, not a short or episode of a series. Could have been a tv film?

Any ideas?

Doesn’t ring any bells at the moment, though this sounds like it would be pretty memorable. One option would be The Loved Ones (2009), but there are some deviations from your description.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt01316536/

Hi, many thanks for the suggestion. Not The Loved Ones although the drill scene is very similar.

The main female was older possibly 30ish. Sure she was carrying out what she did on her own, definitely lived alone. Think she drugged/got her victims drunk first.

Many thanks for the suggestion Takoma11. I have watched Neighbor before so can confirm not that one. Many thanks though

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My mind immediately went to The Loved Ones as well.

Maybe check out American Mary??

Suspect's Reviews

As one does, I’ve found an entire list of films where holes are drilled in people’s heads. It’s in Russian (why am I not surprised?), so I’m just going to list them here.

Autopsy (2006), Adam Gierasch
Hostel (2005), Eli Roth
No Man’s Land: The Rise of Reeker (2008), Dave Payne
Reeker (2005), Dave Payne
Paura nella città dei morti viventi/City of the Living Dead (1980), Lucio Fulci
Saw III (2006), Lee Whannel/James Wan
Frankenhooker (1990), Frank Henenlotter
Scanners (1980), David Cronenberg
Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982), Tommy Lee Wallace
Rossi Sangue/Absurd (1981), Joe D’Amato
The Dorm That Dripped Blood (1982), Jeffrey Obrow/Stephen Carpenter
The Slumber Party Massacre (1982), Amy Holden Jones
Phantasm (1979), Don Coscarelli
Hellbound; Hellraiser II (1988), Tony Randal
The Driller Killer (1979), Abel Ferrara
Sun Faa Sau Si/Bio Zombie (1998), Stanley Cheung
Puppet Master II (1991), David W. Allen
The Incredible Torture Show/Bloodsucking Freaks(1976), Joel M. Reed
Class of 1999 (1990), Mark L. Lester
Long Khong/Art of the Devil II, Kongkiat Khomsiri
Are You Scared? (2006), Andy Hurst
Dead Like Me: Life After Death (2009), Stephen Herek
Quarantine (2008), John Erick Dowdle
The Loved Ones (2009), Sean Byrne, which we’ve ruled out
Night Life (1989), David Acomba

That’ll keep you busy

I know not all of them fit the time frame or the plot, but you never know. Also it’s mind-boggling there are that many films where heads are drilled through...

“May” (2002)?