2016 MoFo Mega Movie Tournament

Tools    

I think i only joined the 2014 tournament. And i think i actually nominated The Master for that one, copycat .

It annoys me more than it should that there is no 2015 winner.

I joined the director debut tournament. That one was fun. I think I like the specialized stuff more. Honestly though I started to get annoyed because we were only supposed to vote if we had seen both and people weren't. It annoys me when people can't be honest with simple things, even if it's for fun. I shouldn't be that way but can't help it.

I joined the director debut tournament. That one was fun. I think I like the specialized stuff more. Honestly though I started to get annoyed because we were only supposed to vote if we had seen both and people weren't. It annoys me when people can't be honest with simple things, even if it's for fun. I shouldn't be that way but can't help it.
Yeah it bothers me too. On the other side of the coin, i remember Werckmeister Harmonies got very far in a tournament (it may have even won) because not enough people had seen it to vote

Master of My Domain
La Dolce Vita
The Lives of Others

This is only the second tournament I have joined in 3 years.
This is my first in almost 9 years. Im pretty sure everyones seen my picks though. Were supposed to watch all of these selected?

This is my first in almost 9 years. Im pretty sure everyones seen my picks though. Were supposed to watch all of these selected?
The one we did you had to see both in a bracket to vote on that particular match-up. Not sure if all of them are like that.

I wonder if someone will say Spotlight. I still havent seen it, but that would force me to watch it sooner. Then I can see for myself if it truly was a better picture than The Revenant. (Im guessing Revenant got boned, Im smelling a boning)

RoboCop (1987)
The Thing (1982)
Oh great. You picked a movie in my top ten. How the hell can I vote my pick over that?!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's not a requirement to see everything. Just if you vote in that matchup you need to see both films.

Can we nominate again? If so here:

A Place In The Sun (Nominating this because i thought it was excellent and i hope some will watch it for the countdown)
The Maltese Falcon