POLL: The Greatest City For Music In The World

Tools    

What is the greatest city for music in the world?
35.00%
7 votes
London
0%
0 votes
Austin, Texas
10.00%
2 votes
Nashville
5.00%
1 votes
New York
5.00%
1 votes
Seattle
5.00%
1 votes
Los Angeles
0%
0 votes
Memphis
0%
0 votes
Berlin
0%
0 votes
Tokyo
0%
0 votes
Havana
40.00%
8 votes
OTHER - please describe
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I said London. Theres just too much historically, going back hundreds of years to today, where music from there influences everything.

Nashville?!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'll go with Melbourne, Australia because of it's simple busking laws. I went to City Hall, short meeting with other performers, I paid $10 for 3 months..

If had to pick somewhere in the US, I'd go with Austin.

What the..... I made the poll where you could pick multiple and see who voted what, but I cant see how its allowing that anywhere?!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I misunderstood the question. I was thinking musically what's the best place for me, where there are more opportunities to perform.

I would definitely say London, as my favorites bands are from around there.. Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Supertramp, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Rolling Stones

Can only imagine Christine's reaction when she sees someone saying The Beatles were from London

London / Liverpool ... yeah just a stone's throw away from each other in American terms I guess - no offence intended by my remark just can imagine Christine's face being a proud native of Liverpool herself.

Anywho, I'll try not to upset anyone with a harmless remark by saying I vote for Kingston, Jamaica because it's not on the options and it bloody well should be imo

Beatles are from Liverpool, not London...
I did wonder why Liverpool wasn't there. I suppose Manchester could also be there for similar reasons.

haha!
Liverpool!
Bristol has a good music scene too.

IMight as well vote for the UK as a whole as we're all so near each other anyway.

Master of My Domain
Salzburg. Cause, ya know, Mozart and all.