Who sucked more? Jar Jar or Crusher?
7.14%
1 votes
Wesley Crusher
92.86%
13 votes
Jar Jar Binks
14 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Who sucks more?! Or is it sucked more, I dont know. I picked Jar Jar. Even though I loathed Wesley Crusher on Star Trek, he didnt cause me physical pain like the presence of Jar Jar the first hour of Episode I.

Whats funny is Jar Jar maybe has 90 minutes of screen time in his existence between Episode I & II, where Crushers character was on for 2 or 3 seasons. Thats how bad Jar Jar Binks sucked!!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This is like asking, do you prefer to be flicked or get hit with a sledgehammer in the face?

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Jar Jar Binks. I haven't seen the Star Trek show but I don't need to in order to answer this question. No one is more annoying than Jar Jar.

Seeing as they bothered to introduce C-3PO in The Phantom Menace, I don't get whey they bothered to include Jar Jar at all - they could've just written him out entirely and had C-3PO fill the role.

Wesley Crusher is my least favourite character in the Star Trek universe, but realistically he is on the scale of a pebble in your shoe, or a flea bite - annoying, but once it's gone you give it no further thought.

But Jar Jar Binks! Binks is an obscenity, a soul-violating, vomitous abomination. He is an integral part of the machinery of disappointment that is Episode 1.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I didn't find Wesley annoying at all. Jar Jar really does bring Episode 1 crashing to the ground though. I think I liked him ironically....like he was so offensive it became funny. The best reaction I've seen to Episode 1 was from a friend of mine who was a huge fan of the original trilogy. She was so disgusted by the endless amount of racist accents in the film she was convinced that Lucas had joined the Klan.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don't even know who Wesley Crusher is, but I really like Jar Jar Binks.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Am with Wesley Crusher...

I'm a big Next Generation fan, and I never was that annoyed by Wesley Crusher. My least favorite character - the only one I disliked, really - was Riker.

I'm an even bigger Star Wars fan, and Jar Jar was the worst offense of the prequels. But there were many bad things about those movies. So, so many...