New to the site

Tools    

Hi everyone, I'm brand new (joined today) and just wanted to say hi to everyone. People in my life are never as into discussing movies as I tend to be, so I'm looking forward to discussing them on this site!

Welcome to the forums Cadra. Jump right in and start posting.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Hello, and Welcome.

Welcome to the site!

Had a quick peak at your posts and saw that you love Mary and Max.

Please, be sure to post incessantly about that movie. Sexy Celebrity loves that.
Why, don't mind if I do! I'm actually listening to the soundtrack as I type this :-) I loove that movie!

...and I see you like some Kaufman films, and evidently Joaquin Phoenix. I'm a big fan of both of these human beings!

Why, don't mind if I do! I'm actually listening to the soundtrack as I type this :-) I loove that movie!

...and I see you like some Kaufman films, and evidently Joaquin Phoenix. I'm a big fan of both of these human beings!
Well then, you love Mary and Max, Charlie Kaufman and Joaquin Phoenix - I like you already!

Hi everyone, I'm brand new (joined today) and just wanted to say hi to everyone. People in my life are never as into discussing movies as I tend to be, so I'm looking forward to discussing them on this site!
I also joined for the same reason.