Fast 5 (Fast and the Furious 5)

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
IMO the worst of the bunch is Tokyo Drift.

IMO the worst of the bunch is Tokyo Drift.
haha i actualy like tokyo drift better than the second.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Photos of the Fast Five Cast

Filming has started for Fast Five, the fifth installment of the "Fast and Furious" franchise, and Tyrese Gibson (who was just filming Transformers 3 this weekend in Chicago) has posted some photos of the male leads on his Twitter account.

In the Justin Lin-directed action film, scheduled for a June 10, 2011 release, Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian (Paul Walker) are fugitives being pursued by relentless lawmen.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I liked the first one the best, but I have no idea how Vin Diesel gave the "I live my life a quarter-mile at a time" speech without cracking up.

That was way cheesy.

I liked the first one the best, but I have no idea how Vin Diesel gave the "I live my life a quarter-mile at a time" speech without cracking up.

That was way cheesy.
they are all really cheesy haha.

I think they should have ended the saga with the previous movie, it was really a good movie to end with.
& they should have started a new F&F franchise, with the same cast playing new characters.

I think they should have ended the saga with the previous movie, it was really a good movie to end with.
& they should have started a new F&F franchise, with the same cast playing new characters.
yeah i agree, there seems to be a big following to these movies anyway so what you said would work.

I don't know how they went from being crappy cop and street car driver to epic action heros, but now that I saw Rock in there I have to see it.

weeeeellll.....if this movie was a complete zero, this:

is still reason enough to watch it! Oh my. Wow. But then, I could probably watch The Rock plant geraniums and enjoy it. Its so generous of them to put Diesel and Johnson together in a total ab-fest - it will make it so much easier for those of us keeping lists to decide which of them is the leading bi-racial man. My money's on The Rock.

And the other guys (a la Tyrese

and Walker

(who, incidentally, is carving himself out a spot in the running with the likes of Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper in the boyish hotness dept)

and the smoking hot Korean guy [from GA ] ) are additional fluff. NICE!

You know......I dont think I actually care about the plot at this point. Just sayin...

I don't know how they went from being crappy cop and street car driver to epic action heros, but now that I saw Rock in there I have to see it.
i second that motion

Awesome series and I was anxiously waiting for it to come..!!
So I have decided to download it and gonna watch it this coming weekend..!!!

It was over long and very dumb with an appalling excuse for a plot but the action pieces were big dumb fun, Vin Diesel and The Rock fighting was a boyish thrill and even if the cars take a back seat (they even avoid a chance to have an actual street race)- it makes the driving bits that much more exciting. If you're prepared not to facepalm and have a slightly numb bumb -

yes you def have to be a car fan to love this 5th series

Solid original cast...lots of explosions...sounds good so far...