Cool Purchases You've Recently Made

Tools    

I spent $4.10 (AMERICAN!) today, I added some things to my modest media collection. I will do a bit of an update on this in a few minutes. I also received my box full of 45s from my brother, I can't play them yet because I am lacking an adapter but I will go through to see what I like, dislike, or don't recognize. I will post about it.

Do we have any members here that still spin vinyl?
I still play my records I've had from way back, also inherited lots of C&W ones from my mum and dad

Record/'Vinyl' player here too. I still buy them but not as much as CDs, last record I got was the Only God Forgives soundtrack, the package is gorgeous and has two records in it, one neon blue and the other neon red. Yum.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I have about 1500 vinyl LPs I mostly bought from 1967 to the early 1990s. My daughter just got her newest vinyl, St. Vincent's latest (it came with a triangular 45), on its release date today. We both have working turntables and blast our records often.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I have about 1500 vinyl LPs I mostly bought from 1967 to the early 1990s. My daughter just got her newest vinyl, St. Vincent's latest (it came with a triangular 45), on its release date today. We both have working turntables and blast our records often.
This'll break your heart.

I had boxes of LPs in our attic for years (because I had no record player to play them) and one day went to a flashy Hi-Fi shop and bought a turntable.

Got out the ladder, ascended into the loft and hauled down the boxes.

Nearly every single one of them was warped. Even my Stiff Little Fingers bootlegs.

Eberlstock Phantom

This is the stuff I get when I get money back from federal taxes.
Ironic really, as you will probably need equipment like this to fight the federal government when it all turns to ****.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Is that some sort of surgical truss?

I've got an old army rucksack that I've had since Uni. You can have it for a tenner. Plus postage.

Is that some sort of surgical truss?

I've got an old army rucksack that I've had since Uni. You can have it for a tenner. Plus postage.
Thanks for the off but I have plenty of my own Army gear.

I have an IFAK on the pack right now. Got a few Israeli bandages I got from my time in the Army and a tourniquet plus some gauze and tape. Could use some more medical supplies more then that though.

I've never been a toy guy but I've always wanted action figures of the original 90s TMNT film. I saw NECA was making these: http://necaonline.com/wp-content/upl...00x-Raph2-.jpg

HAD to get it. It is the most I've ever paid for a toy and blows my expendable money out of the budget for the month but this was finally my chance after all these years. Did not realize it was so massive though, 16 damn inches. I don't really follow figures much but I've never seen this kind of detail in a toy before. I think this is even better than what Hot Toys does with their stuff. The detail alone made it worth it in my opinion. Now if I can ever scrounge up extra cash (a LOT of of it) I would love to complete the set after seeing in person how amazing these look.