I Don't Like Jesse Eisenberg

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
*curtsies*

Now I dare you to rewatch the scene above with Luthor and the senator. Listen for his Skeksis grunts and moans.
LOL I'm lost. I dont even know wht that is.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
*curtsies*

Now I dare you to rewatch the scene above with Luthor and the senator. Listen for his Skeksis grunts and moans.
LOL I'm lost. I dont even know wht that is.

Ha! My bad
For context: watching one of the earlier links to a video of dialogue between Eisenberg's character Lex Luthor and Holly Hunter as a senator reminded me of something.

When I was a kid, Jim Henson released a movie called the Dark Crystal. The villains in this movie were known as the Skeksis. Those were the evil ferked-up looking demon bird-like things on the video I linked.

Now back to Eisenberg. In almost every scene of his in Batman v Superman, Eisenberg grunts, moans, and chirps random noises. That reminded me of the sounds one of the Skeksis creatures continually made during his scenes in the Jim Henson movie. So if you're curious and want a laugh that's probably not really worth the effort short of just some random geeky inside joke, watch my link of the Skeksis creature and listen to its grunts and moans. Then rewatch Eisenberg's scene with Holly Hunter from an earlier link. He almost sounds like the Skeksis creature, what with all of his moans and chirps.

That...for whatever reason...is hilarious to me.

Oh. Damn. I forgot!!!
@Dani8

Not sure that will work from phone tho. Le grrr.....

Eisenberg always reminds me of Cera because they are both slightly dorky dudes who are around the same age and they are both pretty dunno.. quiet/timid. Eisenberg is alot better than Cera though, don't think Cera will ever be as good as Eisenberg in Social Network and Night Moves. And i'm a big fan of Cera in Arrested Development.
I think of Eisenberg as the less annoying counterpart to Cera. Cera to me is the snobby hipster douche - I think what clinched it for me was his role as Scott Pilgrim.

I've liked Eisenberg in all his roles (even though I've never seen him in Social Network because I have no interest in watching movies about the tech industry)

I think Cera's only been good in Arrested Development.

I don't actually wear pants.
He's okay. He's kind of an ass in all of his roles, though, but at least he's entertaining in Now You See Me. I hated Social Network, and didn't care for Zombieland.