Do you ever find it hard to watch movies?

Tools    

Accept it if you can't decide on something to watch. Or if you can't find something to watch.

I've been going through the same thing. However, I don't try to fix it by joining Hall of Fames (though I tried one, but failed) or even really caring much about the Countdowns. I'm not a hardcore movie watcher and don't care to be one because so many movies just aren't really that interesting to me. I enjoy finding something that works for me at the time and really being fulfilled by it somehow. That's why I can enjoy the "stupider", "lesser" movies more. These glorious works of art aren't always necessarily bad.

Those of you joining Hall of Fames and participating deeply in the Countdowns just like being told what to do and can't decide on your own.

If you can't find a movie to watch, maybe you don't really want to watch a movie. Looking through your DVD/Blu-ray shelves and trying to watch something you've already seen again? Maybe you don't really need to watch it again right now. Maybe it's not time, yet. To everything there is a season to watch the movie, I say. Read a book or go out or something.