Most Versatile Actor/Actress?

Tools    

Hey Guys!
Question for tonight i have is who is the most versatile actor/ actress. Now i don't mean just only changing appearance, though that itself is very versatile, but types of actors that can disappear in their role, good recent example for me is Jake Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler, or perhaps Steve Carrell in Foxcatcher, my pick for this thread would be Michael Keaton. Man, this guy was freaking Beetlejuice & Batman! Regardless of what you think of the films you gotta admit the difference between his two performances were incredible!

What do you guys think? What is your pick and what movies would you recommend would show how versatile they are?
Love this Forum so much thanks for commenting!

Christian Bale immediately sprung to mind. Although he is often typecasted as an action movie star, the guy has done many different characters with differing personas.

wanabe movie critique
Bruce Willis? He has done every role I can think of.

James Stewart (Love this guy),
Carey Grant (hate this guy)!
Modern day, Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman for me.

Female: Katharine Hepburn, Streep (by a whisker, she hasn't done too many good comedies). Jolie

Dont know, just don't like the guy!

Oh how can i forget, Julia Roberts??!

Sandra Bullock... i used to hate her too. But off late, eased off!

Gravity... well the movie pulled through. She didn't do anything too special!! Blind Side is my favorite Bullock film!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Gravity... well the movie pulled through. She didn't do anything too special!! Blind Side is my favorite Bullock film!

Sandra Bullock was great in The Blind Side, but I love her in the rom-com While You Were Sleeping, the romantic drama The Lake House, and the mystery/thriller Premonition.

Premonition was good. Lake house, I haven't seen.

Sandra Bullock was great in The Blind Side, but I love her in the rom-com While You Were Sleeping, the romantic drama The Lake House, and the mystery/thriller Premonition.
The Blind Side was OK, but Bullock has definitely done better work and I hated The Lake House with a white hot passion.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Kevin Spacey
Meryl Streep
Tom Hanks
Marlon Brando
Katharine Hepburn
Nicole Kidman
Elizabeth Taylor
Michael Fassbender
Will Smith
Ingrid Bergman
Robert De Niro

I gotta toss Tom Hardy in the mix. This man can wear some seriously different faces. Love the man's work.

Bronson
Bane
Locke
Eames (inception)
Mad Max

I also suggest you look up the Youtube video of his screen test for Shinzon in Star Trek: Nemesis. Its mega baller.