What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Top photo looks like Michael Pitt. Bottom is she was in SATC can’t remember her name.

Denis Leary
Freaks of Nature, Double Whammy, and The Ref

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The recently deceased Michael J. Pollard
Little Fauss and Big Halsy*, Melvin & Howard, and Bonnie & Clyde

Though for the record I don't think that still of Redford with the bike is from Little Fauss. I think it's a production still from The Way We Were. Bob was mostly shirtless in Little Fauss & Big Halsy, his hair is longer, and it takes place in the desert. Pollard ain't in The Way We Were.

OPEN FLOOR

The recently deceased Michael J. Pollard
Little Fauss and Big Halsy*, Melvin & Howard, and Bonnie & Clyde

Though for the record I don't think that still of Redford with the bike is from Little Fauss. I think it's a production still from The Way We Were. Bob was mostly shirtless in Little Fauss & Big Halsy, his hair is longer, and it takes place in the desert. Pollard ain't in The Way We Were.

OPEN FLOOR
OMG, when I saw that shot of Redford, I actually thought to myself that it looked like he looked in The Way We Were, but couldn't remember him riding a bike in that movie.