Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Alternate realities? Or that it was all just a very detailed vision of Yoda's, while he was speaking with young Annie. Not our Yoda. I mean the CGI jumping jack.
Think there is a lot of "Space" for Star Wars to do something a bit darker, a bit more adult orientated. Something with the mood of Arrival/Interstellar. More violent, less humour etc

They are launching a TV streaming service I believe so that might be more suitable, it's difficult to see any studio greenlighting something for the big screen that you can't take the kids to see.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I think that would be fun. As long as they don't over-saturate the brand or move too far too fast, I would be interested. It would be nice to see something from the dark side perspective. I mean, it's all right there already to a degree, what with Anakin's and even Kylo's turns. But with both, we only really see their perspectives during the shift from light to dark as dramatic and sympathetic. I'm curious what the motivation and struggles would have been like for those with a pure lust of power. I would love to follow Palpatine's training or anyone really who just wanted to be evil, choosing to take advantage of the dark side for their own deliberate self gain. One without a traumatic experience flashpoint. Just mean for the sake of being mean.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I think that would be fun. As long as they don't over-saturate the brand or move too far too fast, I would be interested. It would be nice to see something from the dark side perspective. I mean, it's all right there already to a degree, what with Anakin's and even Kylo's turns. But with both, we only really see their perspectives during the shift from light to dark as dramatic and sympathetic. I'm curious what the motivation and struggles would have been like for those with a pure lust of power. I would love to follow Palpatine's training or anyone really who just wanted to be evil, choosing to take advantage of the dark side for their own deliberate self gain. One without a traumatic experience flashpoint. Just mean for the sake of being mean.
Films have to rush everything into a couple of hours, but a well made "A Game of Star Wars" for TV allowing for years worth of character development would be so epic if done well. They are basically going for that I think having hired D and D. Biggest problem would be writing something from scratch which would take years. Not helped by the latest films which really haven't fleshed out the Universe at all really, but starting in a new era helps.

Wonder what Gender/sexuality his character will be?

Interesting to see that Matt's been cast in this – pretty sure that makes him the only TV Doctor Who to have been in Star Wars.

Wonder what Gender/sexuality his character will be?
TLJ
>Didn't have transgenders
>Didn't have homosexuals
>Had prominent female characters

Go back to /tv/.

Apparently Matt Smith had a "key role" in Terminator Gensys as well.

Turned out he was a forgettable CGI character.
Oh was he? I never saw it. Never mind Matt – I haven't forgotten you .

Gandalf, what are some of the best Hollywood Blockbusters that came out during 2015-2018?
Eh? Not sure what you are asking this for.

Probably some of the Marvel ones, I really liked Infinity War and Guardians. Dunkirk?

I am hoping for an Anakin, Obi Wan, Luke and Yoda Scene weither it be talking to Rey or maybe Before Luke is found alive or resurrected. I am hearing Ezra and the Time Portal could happen and Luke or Han Solo could be saved like a certain Ahsoka was in Rebels tv series.

All i need is to have a film that can wrap up the trilogy and to be back on track with at least the force awakens, because i really enjoyed that one

Welcome to the human race...
Well, if this analysis of J.J. Abrams as a storyteller is anything to go by, it may well end up coming full circle like that - and also involve time travel.

John boyega posted a cryptic image of his stressed hands while shooting , what does it mean?

http://whatculture.com/film/leaked-s...9zmOQrqH7Kwjwo
The poster almost certainly isn't going to be the official poster used to promote the movie in theatres, but it does seem to be legit rather than a fake. The designs match up with most of what's been reported (largely by Making Star Wars) too closely for it to be the work of a faker, which means it's most likely a reference poster for merchandise and other marketing materials.

?

Here's a higher-res iteration.

I have a feeling this isn't the official poster, as much as it is promotional material for Celebration. Kinda disappointed I stumbled upon this yesterday, since I've tried to make it my mission to avoid any kind of spoilers and/or content from this film until it's release date. Still, I'm so hyped to see this. Looks lit af.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534