rauldc14's DVD Collection

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
More new additions--

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 40 Year Anniversary Blu-Ray &DVD Combo Pack

The Dark Knight Trilogy Blu-Ray Combo Pack

It's been awhile, but I have added Flight and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring to my collection. That makes 152, which seems like a lot but is nothing in comparison to people at this forum.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
It should be to nobodys surprise at all that I just added The Avengers to my DVD collection.
Have u been through the special features yet?

Commentary? (s)

The best feature imo for comic book films is when they do a comprhensive documentary on the origins of the comic, the various writers and inkers of the various eras and a chit chat with all the principals.

The best of the best of these that ive seen is included on the Hellboy Double Discer, Iron Man Ultimate Edition, Ang Lees Hulk and Tim Burtons Batman double discer.

4 more new additions, all being James Bond films:

-On Her Majesty's Secret Service
-For Your Eyes Only
-Octopussy
-The Man With the Golden Gun

I'll pick 5 from each of your lists that I think you'll like. That should give you plenty of options.

Gone With The Wind, ET, Rocky, American Graffiti, Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Being There, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Bull Durham, Airplane!
Chinatown, Die Hard, Planet of the Apes, Touch of Evil, Speed
Now, Voyager, When Harry Met Sally..., Sense and Sensibility, Roxanne, The Princess Bride
Field of Dreams, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Cool Hand Luke, To Kill a Mockingbird, Apollo 13

I don't really have any idea which musicals you'd like, but I like Meet Me in St. Louis, Chicago, 42nd Street and Moulin Rouge!

Kind Hearts and Coronets, The Full Monty, Zulu, Local Hero, The Commitments
Back To The Future, Manhunter, Alien, City Of God, Boyz N The Hood
Seven Samurai, The Searchers, Once Upon a Time in the West, Sweet Smell of Success, The Third Man
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Dances with Wolves, The Long Riders, The Magnificent Seven, Shane

OK, that's everything down to the Westerns, but then I notice that you don't have any of the sci-fi list ticked off. I can't believe that you haven't seen any of them, so I'll carry on after you've updated your lists. Otherwise I'll probably list a load of films you've seen when I could've offered something else.

Well, I didn't see your post until now HK, so ill have to remember for next time. Anyways I got 4 films for 30 bucks!

I went the route of trusting mofos with blind buys of Eyes Wide Shut and Magnolia, both very high up on our countdown list. Then I decided to get 21 Grams and Vertigo, both films I should have gotten a long time ago.