Iro's DVD collection

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I haven't finished it. It came in a Halloween boxset for my 17th birthday and the only one in the set I actually watched was the second one (I already owned the first). I watched about five minutes or so before giving up and promising to do it another time. I have not even started 4 and 5.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Three more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween...
Three more days to Halloween, Silver Shamrock."

I give it

Out of all the films in my collection, these are the ones I haven't seen at present...

HALLOWEEN III
HALLOWEEN IV
HALLOWEEN V
THE HIDDEN FORTRESS
PULSE (PINK FLOYD)
SANJURO
La Cravate

You don't say. Kurosawa is one of those directors capable of crafting a film that immediately makes me say afterwards, "Dammit, why don't I watch more films like this?"

I never do, of course.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I haven't finished it. It came in a Halloween boxset for my 17th birthday and the only one in the set I actually watched was the second one (I already owned the first). I watched about five minutes or so before giving up and promising to do it another time. I have not even started 4 and 5.
You should definatly watch them dude, I enjoy them all. Well its a horror so obviously im a fan