MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I would say I am happy with the tie, but it doesn't feel that way.

ANyway looking good in the FF arena for the day thus far. That Saints game was wild.

Steelers tie Browns. Tons of turnovers, Steelers missed an OT field goal to win it, but also blocked an attempt from the Browns near the end.

I find it impossible to get too excited (happily or angrily) about anything Steeler-related these days. The Bell holdout probably wrecks their chances, and they'll probably close this championship window without ever getting to make a run with all their stars in tact. Pretty lame, but so it goes.

If I were still a big fan, I'd probably write this one off anyway, since since there's a torrential downpour in Cleveland (and here; I can't believe it's still coming down!).

I don't think I can ever stop watching the Steelers games. I really would love to see them in person at a home game. Seen them on road games in a few places over the years, but really want to experience Heinz Field and all the terrible towels on home turf. I do understand the apathetic stance though as I cannot say during different years I have not felt that way at some point, but then kickoff happens again .

A system of cells interlinked
Dang. Week one and my team has already been through a minefield. Multiple injuries on the team already and what appears to be a bust at RB2. Jimmy G roughed up my a brutal MIN defense, but that was to be expected. Hopefully he plays better moving forward. WR1 dials in a goose egg... yikes. I have the depth to absorb most of this and head into week 2 on mostly fresh legs...

That said, I think I might win the week, as my opponent also took some tough shots. It's my WR3 against he defense tonight.

Let's go Rams!

I don't think I can ever stop watching the Steelers games. I really would love to see them in person at a home game. Seen them on road games in a few places over the years, but really want to experience Heinz Field and all the terrible towels on home turf. I do understand the apathetic stance though as I cannot say during different years I have not felt that way at some point, but then kickoff happens again .
I get into the games while watching them, I just watch them much less frequently. I'll get excited if and when they're in the playoffs, but the edge was taken off after that second Super Bowl. But I am kinda shaking my head already at the thought of these three star players never making a Super Bowl together.

Still haven't been to an NFL or even college game; just a high school game when I was much younger. I might finally give it a go this year or next, though, since I've been informally resolving to do more stuff in general. Seems like it'd be a fun experience, even if (especially if?) you're not crazily invested in the outcome.

This may be that week when someone says I shoulda started Dalton. I won't say it. I'm a professional. But someone will. Is he going to turn back into a mushy smelly pumpkin next week? Who knows? Maybe he's the best QB in fantasy this year....

If you just look at your own lineup it seems ridiculous, but then you look around and you see that a whole lotta teams are starting some really iffy backs because that's just football now, and at least a few of them are gonna do well.