10,000 B.C. DVD release

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Title: 10,000 B.C.
Starring: Camilla Belle
Released: 24th June 2008
SRP: $28.98

Further Details:
Warner Home Video has announced 10,000 B.C. which stars Camilla Belle, Steven Strait, Omar Sharif, and Cliff Curtis. The Roland Emmerich directed film will be available to own from the 24th June, and should retail at around $28.98. The film itself will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track. Extras will include an "exciting" alternate ending, and deleted scenes. A Blu-ray release will also be available for $35.99 with 2 additional featurettes (A Wild and Wooly Ride, Inspiring an Epic). We've attached an advertisement containing some early artwork below:

source

I sure as hell will buy it, a guilty pleasure of mine

Thanks Lennon... I never did make it to the theater to see this... and probably won't... so I'm looking forward to checking it out on DVD...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i heard the movie wasn't very good... but i thought it looked cool confused on if i should get it...
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

i heard the movie wasn't very good... but i thought it looked cool confused on if i should get it...
It depends, if you like Roland Emmerich's other films (Day after Tomorrow, Independence Day) then get it. If not then avoid it like the plague

I don't even remember too much about the Day After Tomorrow ... but Independence Day, while not a great movie, was fun... and I'm a sucker for the special effects in movies like this... so I always want to check them out at least once...

.....doesn't know what to put here!
I heard that 10,000BC wasn't so great, so i won't bother getting the DVD.

Last DVD watched-Scary Movie 3

Last DVD Bought-Scary Movie 3

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This looks stunning im really looking forward to picking it up soon!

You ready? You look ready.
This film was god awful. I went over to a friend's house and we were laughing at how bad it was within the first 15 minutes. Had to turn it off it was so painful.

Poor kid got ripped off.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza